[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Congrats Taz! Hang in there with the feeding! The c-section pain is the worst for the first 24 hours, then gets more tolerable.

Congratulations Taz. Such a beautiful name. I hope you feel better soon. I had problems feeding my son the first few days but it got better after that.

Congratulations Taz! Hope the pain abates significantly for you soon.

Congratulations hun, lovely name! Hope the feeding gets better soon and ur pain eases xxx

Taz I love her name welcome to the world Jade :) the trick with the c section pain is to keep on top of it ! High dose meds to get a handle on it , take everything offered lol.. Then once on top of it take pain meds regularly every 4 hours . Do this even when you think you don't need them ! And the quicker you can get up and moving the better it actually helps ! You will feel better in no time .

I have my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled for next week (May 13th) and I am scared to death of the general anesthesia.

You will be fine honey. It's so routine nowadays. Talk to them when you go in, they will put your mind at rest xx

I've had a few , one second your here ... Then you not ,. Before you know it your waking up :)

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. 5 weeks in and we kinda getting this baby thing now. Jade has been a dream baby so far expect for a growth spurt this week that has her super fussy and cluster feeding all evening pretty sure I will be mooing soon she is feeding so much. She is now over 4kgs and starting to sleep more at night Yay.. Winter had arrived here and it's stupid cold our houses are not equipped for it and I have not idea how warm to dress her, we have this awesome thing called load shedding where we have constant power cuts so it's really difficult to even use heaters poor jade is like an Eskimo half the time..

Ah, cluster feeding is hard, it's literally all you do all day! Sorry about your power issues and cold, I would just keep her in layers so you can quickly adjust if she starts getting too hot or too cold.

So glad to hear you are all doing well. Would love to see a picture if you are comfortable posting one for a bit?

I'm worried about winter with a baby and no central heating. It can get cold in the middle of the night after the fire goes out. I guess WE all survived well enough though. I was brought up in a normal kiwi house, lol. At least my baby will be 5 months ish when winter comes, and you can get those funky body sleep bags now.

Good on you for breastfeeding so well. Was it hard to start?

I have no idea how to post a pic from my phone to be honest. Winters here are terrible wish we had central heating.. I have two sleeping bags for her but they are both too big for her will be perfect for next year. Breastfeeding was very hard at the start mostly cause she couldn't latch she has a tongue tie and I have inverted nipples but now we use nipple shields and it's perfect she is gaining weight well. Hardest thing now is getting my boob out in the freezing cold at night haha..

Brrrr, yes I can imagine. At least they are popped out from the cold ready for her, lol.

Yikes, no heat?! I live in a very mild climate and am so spoiled! If it gets anywhere close to cold, the heat comes on. We only had like 5 cold days this winter though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->