[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Wow Taz, the real countdown begins, how exciting!

Have you got everything ready?

Every thing is ready except the cot still need to finish painting it and assemble it. But she is sleeping in a small crib in our room to start anyway. Need to put car seat in car this weekend then we good to go... Crazy how fast time has gone..

so exciting Taz!!! wishing you all the luck in the world!

as for the coming home part- i promise you will figure things out pretty quickly! and we are always here for questions! :)

Sounds like you are pretty ready taz. So excited for you. Can't wait to see her.

Taz you go in tomorrow? I think I saw that on another thread.

Oooooh exciting times :) good luck taz , enjoy every second , each moment is a memory xx

Hi ladies. Little Jade Kate was born yesterday 4 May just after 3:30pm. Feisty little madam.. Lots of dark hair.. Feeding a bit of a mission turns out I have flat nipples.. But she seems to latch with a nipple shield.she just about screamed down maternity ward at about 2am demanding food. Have to say wishing I had gone natural now the pain is insane and the pethidine only just takes the edge off..

Congrats and welcome to the world Jade. Love that name! So fitting for a feisty little lady.

Congratulations honey. Lovely name.

Hang in there with the feeding, I think everyone finds it hard at first.

Hope you get better pain meds xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"