[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Well I hope she stays in a bit longer, but sounds like the doctors know whats best. Let us know how you get on. Will be thinking of you xx

Oooh Tap what news to wake up to !!!! I'm sure everything will be just fine :) she is a good size for 34 weeks and not far off being totally cooked !! Good luck not long till you meet your lo xxxxx

Thanks ladies.. I am home now on bed rest doc wants to push for a few more days.. So I may get a baby for my birthday on Tuesday Haha.. Feeling allot calmer about the whole birth process now having spent some time in the maternity ward, it's more hotel than hospital staff are lovely and attentive.. Thinking it's not gonna be as scary as I expected..

Well that's good that your ward is nice. I think they make more of an effort now with maternity and childrens areas. I haven't seen mine yet as I've never got far enough along, or visited anyone. I have the option of a couple of nearer places, but they don't have emergency care on the premises. I guess at my age complications are more likely. So after thinking I wanted a home birth when we first started ttc, I now want to be in the hospital! Funny how things change.

Glad the hospital is nice Taz hope all goes well when it's time. Thinking of you.

I have started a journal, not sure what I am doing but thought I would give it a go.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Saw my doctor today, got the lovely birthday present of mild pre eclampsia diagnosis, slight protein in urine blood pressure still high and head aches all adding to his decision. So its bed rest till birth he wants to try at least another week, so appointment in a week to check on the little madam.. She is still doing her yoga in there feels like she is gonna pop out the side of my tummy soon.. She is also very low down like she might fall out haha wish it was that easy... Hope everyone else is well..

Rest up Taz, hope baby stays there a little longer and Happy birthday!

Sorry to hear about the mild pre-e Taz, but great that they're keeping a close eye on you and I hope baby stays in there as long as possible - all the best!

Not the birthday gift you wanted I'm sure :( its great they are taking such good care of you . Sounds like they are so on top of everything :) hopefully she will stay put for a little longer and practice her flip flops ;)

Hey ladies. How is everyone doing ? I am in the final countdown, 4 days till c section on Monday. Feeling very calm about it.. More nervous about what to do with her when we bring her home next Thursday.. Am so uncomfortable now dunno how I would be coping if I had gained any weight shew..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->