[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Feeling a bit behind here lol. Just finished af today finally.. Ovia app on my phone says I am fertile from Friday so will have to get going then..

Still had a bit of brown cm today but opk is getting darker. I'm away though on tuesday and wednesday so hopefully I don't O then! What a shame that would be!

Tui I remember the month you got pregnant you bd'd twice and there was another girl on that thread who'd done the same thing and got a bfp. The month I got mine I bd'd at night then again first thing in the morning so I think you have a good chance to catch that egg!

Taz yay to af being gone!

Feeling a bit behind here lol. Just finished af today finally.. Ovia app on my phone says I am fertile from Friday so will have to get going then..

I know what you'll be doing this weekend :haha:

Still had a bit of brown cm today but opk is getting darker. I'm away though on tuesday and wednesday so hopefully I don't O then! What a shame that would be!

Tui I remember the month you got pregnant you bd'd twice and there was another girl on that thread who'd done the same thing and got a bfp. The month I got mine I bd'd at night then again first thing in the morning so I think you have a good chance to catch that egg!

Taz yay to af being gone!

Hope O doesn't come just yet lynny.

I hope you are right about catching the egg. I have a good feeling about this month.

Hi, just catching up and found your group tui, so I'm joining in, TTC for now.

I'm Katie, just turned 35 in July and had a MC two weeks later at 6 weeks. I also had a mc/cp in march at 4+5. DH is 38, we have two kids and i had no trouble conceiving them. Feeling like the mcs now are due to age? I'm really nervous about getting pregnant again, we bd twice during what I think was my fertile cycle but the first time I told DH to p/o. So chances are low but I took an ic yesterday, faint hint of a line...maybe, but think it was pretty white. I think I'm 9 dpo, but my tracking app thinks AF will show tomorrow, based on average cycle length. But after a mc, nothing is average is it? Good luck everyone! :dust:

Attachments

• 2014-08-17 07.37.10.jpg
    2014-08-17 07.37.10.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Good luck kwynia. Just like nothing is average, anything is possible!

Welcome kwynia, glad you found it.

It only takes once, so fingers crossed for you.

2dpo and I'm going mad already. Another week till I can poas. What an earth will I do to take my mind off things, aaaaarrrrrgggh.

2dpo and I'm going mad already. Another week till I can poas. What an earth will I do to take my mind off things, aaaaarrrrrgggh.

Tui, these messages make me laugh everytime! I'm supposed to be working on a DIY project that will easily take me 2 weeks. That was thing to fill the time, but all I want to do is TEST!!!

I've been trying to work when 'too early' is....... Am 7dpo today........maybe tomorrow, just to curb the desire!

Tui may I join? Totally missed this group somehow!

I'm Laura, 26. Married to my lovely wife Amy and TTC with a known donor and artificial insemination. Been trying for over two years, bfp in June followed by a loss at 7+4.
I use OPKs and have fairly long cycles. At the moment I'm trying soy isoflavones for a month. 120mg days 2-6 in the hope of bringing ovulation forward

Hi all, managed to join them loose the subscription! Whoops :)

my intro, im Kim, me and my oh have been together for just over a year and a half. I had a previous mc, then we unexpectedly fell pregnant in Jan, had a mmc in April. Decided to try again, had mc in may and so asked to get some testing done. So far no causes found so far, so fingers crossed 4th time lucky!

i think im about to ovulate maybe tomorrow or the next day, going buy opks. But been struggling to get oh to play ball this month. Hes 100 into ttc, but just not randy right now! Hopefully tonight ill ne able to get lucky ;)

Hey Hun!!!! Thanks for the invite! I am TTC and in my TWW! :)

FX this is a super lucky thread :)

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Oh and I'm Kenna. 26 years old, been married for almost 4 years and TTC #1 for over 4 years. No known issues other than irregular ovulation (and maybe lack of BD at the right time due to that issue).

Welcome Laura and Katie!

Tui I'm so jealous all your bd'ing and now you're on another 2ww. I feel like I'm never going to ovulate. Why does post mc have to take so long? Though I do hope it waits 2 more days as I leave in the morning.

Opk's lh line has been half as dark as test line and cm starting to get more watery. Hopefully soon! I'm cd24 today.

Kwynia hopefully that's a positive and will be a good sticky bean!

welcome ladies!!! :) :) :)

cd 27/11 dpo... another bfn. usually cycles are 25 days or 28 but with spotting starting at cd25.. nothing yet so my cycles since my last c are really keeping me guessing.

Tui may I join? Totally missed this group somehow!

I'm Laura, 26. Married to my lovely wife Amy and TTC with a known donor and artificial insemination. Been trying for over two years, bfp in June followed by a loss at 7+4.
I use OPKs and have fairly long cycles. At the moment I'm trying soy isoflavones for a month. 120mg days 2-6 in the hope of bringing ovulation forward

Of course honey, glad you spotted the link.

Thought about soy this month but couldn't find it in time. Let us know how it goes.

Bug still hoping this will be your month! It's good no spotting though!

I am still hopeful- my boobs have been super sore, been getting sharp pinching pains in my lower abdo, been very very exhausted and I have been nauseated on and off for a few days. I guess I will know either way in a few days!

Bluefish, can't wait to see your test tomorrow.

Cutieq, I think we will have to be strong together! Or maybe live vicariously through others for the next few days, lol.

Slow, yay for upcoming O.

Lynny, :haha: thanks but I don't think you really need to be doing it as much as us. We are just taking the carpet bombing route when we feel up to it. Hope you get home in time.

Bug, still sounds promising if you aren't showing signs of AF yet. Hope she never comes x

Oh and I'm Kenna. 26 years old, been married for almost 4 years and TTC #1 for over 4 years. No known issues other than irregular ovulation (and maybe lack of BD at the right time due to that issue).

Welcome honey, glad you came.

Oh and girls, if you don't know already, wishing is a super tweaker :rofl:

Welcome honey, glad you came.

Oh and girls, if you don't know already, wishing is a super tweaker :rofl:

:) hehehe I try my best!!! ;)

My temps have been super flat this month after O. Very diff for me, hoping it leads to good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->