[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Thanks all- now I need to find a place where I can try some on and buy one!

Ok, I was thinking about how funny men are sometimes, so I thought I'd start a "what do you do for your man" session.

For example; I have to always start the toilet roll/kitchen roll off for my DH, because he hates how they stick them down with glue. If I don't do it then he just shreds the first few layers in frustration! :haha:

Who's next?

Mmm this is a good one .... If my oh has a headache etc , he will complain and complain . Ask has he taken tablets for it ? ALWAYS SAYS NO !! So EVERY TIME I've to play nurse and go get them ..... He suffers with migraines ..... Get a pain ... Take a pill ..... Its simple ...
But no he gets a pain ..... Moans about it ..... Wait till it gets worse ..... Moans some more... Holds head in hands ..... Feels sick ...... Moans some more ...... Tells me ...... Gets given tablets ..... Pain gone ;)

Left, my DH is the same, he never takes anything but instead just goes on and on about it.

Since we started dating, oh 15 years ago, I have clipped DH's fingernails and toenails. He totally butcher's them if he tries to do it himself...not sure how he managed before?

My hubby is the same! Gets migraines and won't take anything for it until I go and get him an advil and a glass of water.

Kwynia you're a way better woman than I am. Just the thought of clipping my hubby's toenails gives me the shivers.

oh god i know... i have to...

wait...
hold on...
doesn't matter

hehehehehe

I will admit he has lovely feet (even though his toes are pretty hairy), and only asks for a trim after a shower :)

Sorry laura, that obviously goes for DW's too, but obviously being female, she will be perfect, lol.

Oh and add my dh to the " just take a damm pill ! " list :)

My OH gets frustrated with thing so easily that I am always taking over things. Like when we build something, or trying to put something away that's a tight fit. I call them OH's frustration spirals, when he immediately says things have a 'poor design' or are crap or not going to work because if he keeps trying with things it just makes it worse!

Hi everyone well no green light yet but still very optimistic . The consultant I went to see must have been a mind reader lol... He was LOVELY and so positive about ttc I wasn't expecting much about ttc at my appointment but he raised it as an issue first as my GP who referred me put it in my referral letter I was anxious to try again . He told me its likley I have Graves' disease and not thyroiditis as I'm still over active even with meds and he would have expected it to flip by now if it was the other . Won't bore you all with the medical stuff so ill get right to the interesting stuff about TTC . He said my levels are going in the right direction but not there yet . I can't ttc on my current medication as it can cause foetal abnormalities . He thinks to give me the best chance at TTC and a BFP , a successful sticky beanie my levels need to be right again . He is keeping me on my current meds for another 6-8 weeks and will see me again . He is keeping a close eye on me usually appointments are 3-6 months apart !!! If levels have stabilised which he is hoping they will by then judging on last 3 blood draws he will swap my meds to one safe to conceive on .

This is the good bit !! He then said that " when I get pregnant " eeeek I love that man !!! He will keep me on the new meds for the firs tri ( safe for baby ) and switch me to the other med for the second and third tri . I was so concerned with me being an oldie he would just dismiss me but he was so encouraging .

Even with the bad news of having to wait again.... I felt tons better leaving the appointment : I've to have a scan and stuff between now and my next appointment too .

So ill be here as a cheerleader for now girls :

great news left wonderin!!! im glad you have a solid plan in place :)

Hey ladies,

just wanted to let you know that the hospital rang today, baby is a girl we have named her Jessie. The funeral will be on Wednesday of next week.

beautiful name- rest in peace sweet Jessie xxx

Hey ladies,

just wanted to let you know that the hospital rang today, baby is a girl we have named her Jessie. The funeral will be on Wednesday of next week.

That's a lovely name for your sweet little girl. I hope everything goes well on Wednesday for you. Love to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->