[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Lovely, Taz! Glad she cooperated so you got to see her.

Yep! We've ordered them but I won't have mine until next week and OH not for another couple weeks after that, so we'll be cutting it close! We decided on very simple rings so they aren't very exciting, but I'll post a pic when I get mine!

Little update from me . just had 32 week appointment, madam weighing 2,4kgs, little over achiever. C section booked for 4 May, but doc sure she will be here before that... I have gained a total of 3kgs my whole pregnancy crazy right...

Sounds like you don't have much long to wait! And also, it won't take long to get rid of the baby weight!

How is everyone doing?

Consultant rang us yesterday with Jessie's results. She
definetly had downsyndrome.

We had to have genetic blood tests today. Will take a few weeks for the results.

I've been thinking about you a lot sportygirl. :hugs:

I'm doing ok, seems to go hour by hour, but right now at this moment I am feeling ok :)

I hope you have more peace having the results now, sporty :hug:

I had some spotting earlier, but it was just a couple brown wipes and now it's stopped. I have cramps though so think AF is on her way! I am disappointed, though I am glad I had a normal cycle finally, and a tiny bit ok that it means I wouldn't be pregnant for our wedding/honeymoon. Though FF has my next AF due date on our wedding day!

Fezzle sorry about AF in both cases! Normal cycles are good though.

Sorry for the tests sporty. I'm sure it was just a really sad bit of luck and your genetic tests will come back clear. We had all that done and it looks like just bad luck (or bad eggs? ) for us. It doesn't help in regards to wanting something fixed, but it does mean you will get there in the end I hope xx

Ah Fezzle let's hope that witch stays away!

Sporty- exactly what Tui said! I think of you a lot and hope every day is a little better :hugs:

Sporty I'm sure today has been a hard day for you :hugs:
Fezzle can't Mother Nature be such a biatch !!!! Bad enough she comes but on your WEDDING DAY ! :dohh: hopefully she won't show her face !

Hi ladies. Some news from Africa. Went into labour yesterday mostly contractions they stopped them last night and had first dose of steroids. Spent my first night in hospital. This morning pain is back and my blood pressure gone high I have a feeling doc will deliver today. Labour pains are way worse than I thought they would be Def happy with a c section lol

How far along are you now taz? I'm sure all wil be just fine, you said baby was a good size didn't you. Doc was expecting an early delivery yes?

She was weighing 2.6kgs on Wednesday at scan. Am now 34 weeks 4 days. So in theory she would be OK. Steroids are for just in case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->