[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Hey taztap, I saw you lurking in my journal, lol. How are you my love? Haven't heard from you in a while xx

Hey taztap, I saw you lurking in my journal, lol. How are you my love? Haven't heard from you in a while xx

lol caught in the act Haha.. I am good, 31 weeks now, 7 weeks till planned c section so am pretty much a terrified bundle of nerves.. No where near ready for baby. She is measuring 2 weeks ahead already weighs 2kgs.. I have a feeling she will be here a bit early too.. Baby shower is in two weeks time so hopefully feel more ready after that and packing hospital bag today just to be ready in case. Glad to see you are back online.. Sorry to hear about everyone else's losses too.. There is a woman I work with who had 4 second trimester losses and now has her rainbow baby, so never give up hope..

Thanks taz. So glad you are doing well. Can't believe how far along you are, jeesh how time flies.

I think all first time mommys feel like that. I know I will, when I finally get there! I hope baby doesn't come too early and suprise you, lol. Will be thinking of you. Stay in touch xx

https://fb-195.dailymegabyte.com/new-dad-makes-brilliant-stop-motion-video-announce-arrival-son/

Super cute!

wow Taz 31 weeks!!!! I can't believe it! I'm sure you'll be more than ready by the time baby comes!

sporty- that's a lovely name for your little girl :hugs:

tui- that's such a sweet video. I want to make one involving our cats someday :haha:

taz- wow, so close!

Taz! How in the world did you get to 31 weeks already?! Amazing!!! :) Time is truly flying!!!

Taz! How in the world did you get to 31 weeks already?! Amazing!!! :) Time is truly flying!!!

Haha 32 weeks now. Honestly time just seems to fly past.. Starting to be uncomfortable and exhausted all the time now. Making to through the work day is hard and have a have a nap before dinner now.. Baby shower this coming weekend so will hopefully feel a bit ready after that.. Although it comes with lots of family drama..

32 weeks!! That's so awesome.

Don't you just love family? Enjoy your shower!

Hope your shower goes well taz. Just smile and nod and remember they will be leaving soon enough, lol.

Smiling and nodding was allot easier prior to pregnancy rage hormones lol.. Best is they all staying with us the weekend as they live 600km away.. And no wine to cope Haha. I plan to have lots of naps..

Oh dear, should be interesting! Yes, lots of naps "and breathe" lol.

On a more exciting note.. Have our 4D scan tomorrow morning, finally get to see this little madam hope she shows her face.. I can never see what the doc sees in the normal scans..

4D scan.. exciting! I hope we get a pic. The last time we had a scan she was like did you see him jump. Uh yea... I can never see what they see. Naps are a great excuse to escape!

Taz- good luck with the scan- I hope she cooperates and you get some great pictures!

Oooh 4d scan exciting !! I lovvvvved mine . Was very emotional . Definetly want scan pics :) xxxxx

So the little madam was uncoperative at first, had her foot in her mouth, after lots of poking she finally moved and gave us some nice shots.. She seemed to be smiling the whole time and could see her sucking away at the fluid, according to the sister it takes 20 to 30 minutes for whatever i have eaten to reach her and flavour the fluid so she was tasting strawberry juice haha.. She has OH nose and sneaky sarcastic smirk too, she looks super cute, all feels allot more real now..

Attachments

• Little Madam 32 Weeks.jpg
    Little Madam 32 Weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member