[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

My mug and mugshot! :haha: I found an app on my phone where you just add your face, but I used microsoft paint for the words

My mug was also a gift for someone else but she said she already had one.

Lilly, :rofl: . Your hair in the pic is cracking me up. I can't stop looking at it and laughing.

JJ, :cloud9: He just gets more and more handsome.

Nice mugs mizzy and fez! I will post something that makes me happy and a mug shot by the weekend's end. I like the flexibility in the posting schedule that this group has accepted.

This is a picture of the lake. People like to camp there :thumbup: (well you can barely see it, but it's back there)

Now I am all up to date with the challenge!!! :happydance:

I only have super boring cafe-style mugs after an overly-aggressive Goodwill purge a couple of years ago. I was going to take a picture of the eclectic/gross "community mugs" at work, but then I realized one of Ellie's blocks had a mug on it. I tried setting the blocks up to take "artistic" pictures several times, but Ellie kept knocking the blocks over. (She even did a somersault maneuver to knock them down when I moved her farther away.) Anyway, I finally managed to distract her with the other blocks (for about 30 seconds, until she rolled over and took these out with a shoulder tackle).

(There is an arrow pointing to the mug, because I found the picture too funny to crop.)

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/Photo_zps96c09877.jpg

Her antics are just too friggin cute!:cloud9: How's her hair growing back?

Her antics are just too friggin cute!:cloud9: How's her hair growing back?

Well... The rest of her "baby" hair fell out. So the bald *spot* became just a bald head. I'm actually glad I trimmed a little of the baby hair for posterity.

I was thinking the next challenge could be "a photo taken on a ten minute walk from my house." Thoughts?

Mizzy, good one...its kinda eerie, like a bad horror flick lol

I like that one, tx! :thumbup:

Here are two-

One is about 10 min from my house now (the sideways one!). Not that exciting but a bit of green space and since we're a bit elevated, you can see more of the city and then the countryside in the distance. That's one thing I love about where I live- it's a city, but surrounded by countryside.

The other photo is about 10 min from the new house (Fx!) which is an old railway that they've turned into a pedestrian and cycle path that goes from Bristol to Bath (so about 13 miles long). I can't wait to use it regularly after we move; there's an access point about 5 min from the new house.

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).jpg
    photo 1 (2).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
Saw these guys on one of my walks home, thought I'd share with you guys

Are those sheep?! I tried to adopt some mini sheep but OH wouldn't let me. Same with the dwarf goats. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->