• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

Makes me happy: Kitty's Daddy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
OMG, Snack! That headdress is gorgeous!

TX, she can't be old enough for teeth! :(

Wow, Snack- that's an amazing photo!

Ellie- so cute! Her smile is making me happy- but I will catch up and have a happy photo and a butt photo still!

OK, I'm going to cheat so I can get caught up! :blush:

Something that makes me happy: this man and my cats :cloud9:

Hawaii: Blue waters, Playing the Ukulele and hula dancing!

I love the 'what makes us happy' pics. The photo of Ellie is sooooo gorgeous!

Mine is 'being on holiday with the fella'. Here's a pic from our Cornish holiday last week, you can just make out the Lands end sign in the background.

Here's what makes me happy (sorry I didn't get their butts! :haha:)

OH makes me happy, of course, but avoids photos so probably wouldn't want one of him online, so aside from him here my little cats- Kenny and Dolly. They're litter mates and have been inseparable since they were tiny kittens. They'll be 2 years old in Aug! This is them curled up on the sofa after getting caught out in the rain.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
Awww kitties :cloud9:

I wish my girls would snuggle...closest I get is a headbutt to and from the youngest two. I said when I get more it'll be littermates so I can enjoy them being cuddle buddies :haha: That sounds so selfish of me lol But it's adorable to see them grooming and cuddling with each other.

I forgot to post a challenge for this week. I am the worst. Any ideas for next Friday?

Awww kitties :cloud9:

I wish my girls would snuggle...closest I get is a headbutt to and from the youngest two. I said when I get more it'll be littermates so I can enjoy them being cuddle buddies :haha: That sounds so selfish of me lol But it's adorable to see them grooming and cuddling with each other.

I love it when they groom each other! It's funny to me how close they are because personality-wise, they are SO different!

Like coffee mugs? I love my cat mug. How about coffee mugs and mug shots? lol Make your own mugshot! It doesn't have to be you...it can be a pet or baby or the chickens for tx lol. Or we can do the mugshots another week :thumbup:

I like both ideas-mug challenge (like favorite coffee/tea mugs) and the mugshots, lol

It's late but... It's what makes me happy. When he's done nursing he hits my chest with his tiny fist until I look down at him in my lap and when he sees me looking he smiles like this and starts babbling quietly. Happiest moments of my life so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh, Mrs JJ! That photo just makes me melt! :cloud9: What a smile!

Here is my favourite mug- it was from my brother (he worked at the Steppenwolf Theatre in Chicago for awhile) and it's got a nice sturdy weight that keeps drinks hot! Currently filled with hot tea with milk and honey which I'm enjoying before what is going to be a hectic day of hopefully finishing all the marking for the academic year and starting the paperwork for our our exam boards next week.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
We're so trendy with our pet butts!
https://www.thepetcollective.tv/the-internet-loves-hamster-butts/

We're so trendy with our pet butts!
https://www.thepetcollective.tv/the-internet-loves-hamster-butts/

lmao adorable butts!

I've been looking for a mugshot app but on the comp, that doesn't need my webcam hooked up, can't find anything that works. I think I'll have to just do it on my phone then transfer to comp to upload here...sheesh, all this technology, you'd think it would be easier :haha:

Here's my favorite mug. I had originally bought this as a gift for someone else a few years back but never gave it to them, now I am glad because it's perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"