[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

I just bought a few jammies from Kohl's the other day, but otherwise, I haven't bought much. I'm waiting to get our kitchen finished and the boys' birthday out of the way, then we can focus on what we need for Boop. Soooo much to think about!

Is everyone still around in here?? How's everyone doing?

I'm still about every now and again but not as much as i. once was but doing ok.. getting everything ready for our little man in our new house..how its you're pregnancy going?? :)

Hi Terri! Good to see you! I'm doing okay, thanks! Getting big and getting ready! We have our stroller, car seat, bassinet, glider and ottoman, cradle and swing all set. Looking for a new car now, so all three kids can fit!

I'll get my c section date at my next appointment, so that's pretty exciting!

aw yes very exciting...I have everything but Babys room isn't set up yet... I'm being a bit of a slow coach but I'm so tired lol... glad to hear everything is well xx

I hear ya on the tired! We don't have a room for baby, so we're trying to get our room set up to put Boop in for a little while until s/he can move into the boys' room.

Just bought a new car today! YIKES!

I should be buying a car but I've also been lazy with my driving lessons... I should of pressed my test by now... never mind lol...

I think it seems to be going quite fast now at first I thought it really dragged now I'm thinking... its coming round at the speed of light... a little scary :) but good scary

how is everyone doing. ducky congratulations! its my turn enxt, things have gone a little wrong and i have to get her out asap so after more painful steroid injections jessica will be arriving on Friday, they think she is 5lb. now after the initial shock i am quite excited eeek......getting close for everyone now!

how is everyone doing. ducky congratulations! its my turn enxt, things have gone a little wrong and i have to get her out asap so after more painful steroid injections jessica will be arriving on Friday, they think she is 5lb. now after the initial shock i am quite excited eeek......getting close for everyone now!

hey...

I'm good well apart from being struck down with flu.. patiently waiting hoping my little man stays put until I'm well..

I Hope everything is ok with your little one and the best of luck got Friday ... exciting :) x

Her name is Jessica?!? What a great name!!! Okay, I might be biased (just a little). I hope she comes safely.

India, I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I am just getting over pneumonia, so I know how miserable you must be. Feel better soon!

jessica is a great name :) we chose her name when we were 18 on our first trip 'away' at a vintage steam rally!:haha: There was a steam engine there called Jessica and i joked we wud name our daughter after it. It was such a perfect trip away. however after only just started dating im amazed he stuck around considering i was talking baby names!

I had my pre op today, obv last time my c section wasnt rushed, but i just assumed thats how an elective would be. they wanted him out but it wasnt an 'emergency' rush. Well after seeing the midwife today it seems this experience shud be amazing comparatively. The one thing i needed was to hold her asap, they will let her go straight onto me while im being stitched.....this has made me so happy

hate that is is down as elective...in my opinion its the last thing i wanted now they r making out like it was all my choice....but then again, they considered my son an elective one....nuts, it got me so upset at the time! who'd chose to evict a 29weeker lol:dohh:

me me me,

jessica elsie arrived via c section friday 21/12/12 weighing 5lb 10 at 10.34am!

i got to see her being born, hold her straight away, breastfeeds like a dream and she came home with me last night.....i couldnt ask for any more.
sadly there were complications with me but that is resolved ( and i managed not to stay in any longer:) ) and the hospital was appauling, they will get a lot of complaints about this weekend.
But, after my previous traumas of my sons birth and my pnd/ptsd about what i 'missed', this has fixed everything. it was a nightmare and i nearly ended up back in theatre, but i cant believe how not bothered by it i am!

she feeds and sleeps like a dream. One happy mummy :)

OH YAY!!! How wonderful! I am so excited for you! Will you be able to share some pictures?

I'm sorry to hear you had complications, but glad you are okay and home with LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->