[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Omg!! I heard boop's heartboop on my Doppler today for the first time!! It was amazing!

Yay Jes! I heard it at the dr. office yesterday on her doppler. Have you felt any flutters/bubbles yet?
I have been feeling some the past 3 days which I'm pretty excited about.

It's the best sound ever, isn't it?! We got to hear it at my last appointment at the Dr's office, but I've been struggling to find it at home. YAY for feeling baby! I've been feeling movements for a while now, I can't wait to feel them all the time! And I can't wait until DH and the boys can feel them! This is all getting so exciting!

Hello Ladies!! I know it has been a while since I've posted, so I just wanted to come in and post a quick update.

I had an appointment on Tuesday at 14 weeks, 3 days. I have a pretty good sized cyst on my right ovary that they have been monitoring, so they scheduled me for a scan so they could check it out. While in the scan, of course they checked on baby, and I asked the nurse if it was too early to tell the sex. She said with the machine that they were using to take pics of my cyst, they could probably tell, if I wanted to know.

I asked her if, since my husband wasn't with me, she could write it down and put it in an envelope for us to open once he got home from work. She said if she could get baby to hold still long enough to get a clear picture, and she was confident in what she saw, she would print the pic and seal that up for me.

So, I went home with a sealed up ultrasound picture!! We called family and my best friend over and opened up the envelope that night.

We are having a little BOY!!! I showed the picture to my best friend, who's son just turned one, and she said, "Oh yeah, that's definitely a boy!"

Hope everyone is feeling good!!

Kim! I read this on another post and I'm so excited for you!! Have you got names picked out?

I've been meaning to stop by, but I lost the link (I think I unsubscribed myself somehow). :dohh:

We had three or four possible girl names, but NO boy names!

So far, the only name we have both agreed on is Ethan :)

how is everyone? its gone very quiet on here! We had our private scan yesterday and we are having a girl...im so happy, this is my last pegnancy so i will have one of each . so happy :)

Aw.congratulations I haven't got mine until the 21st I'm counting down the days lol.. X

Congrats on your pink bundle! We're staying yellow, but I will be having a level 2 ultrasound on Aug 13.

Congrats on your girl! That's awesome! My ultrasound is on the 14th.

Congrats on the girl :)
Just got back the other day!! from my vacation was so nice 3 weeks away!!!
Off to see the doctor 2morrow to check up on the baby and to see how things are going, havent seen the doc in like 5-6 weeks now!!!
Hoping that i wont have to wait too long to get my 2nd ultrasound, would be so nice to find out what we are having but im not holding my breath!! lol
Hows everyone else doing these days?

Welcome back!! I got a call from my dr's office today, another UTI. Sigh...

On a positive note, I took a bump shot today and I'm def getting bigger. I didn't think it changed much, but I can tell in the pic!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/682f5d87.jpg

hey ladies
just got back from my check up with the doc!
Everything seems to be looking good. Got my next ultrasound on the 13th super excited for that. Really hope that we will find out the sex of the baby! On a side note doc isnt too pleased that i lost another 5 pounds!

Welcome back!! I got a call from my dr's office today, another UTI. Sigh...

On a positive note, I took a bump shot today and I'm def getting bigger. I didn't think it changed much, but I can tell in the pic!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/682f5d87.jpg

Your bump is adorable! I think I just look chunkier, lol.

I'm having a girl too!! So excited! Not really showing much yet:)

hey everyone
Was wondering if anyone has started to buy for baby yet?
I cant wait to start!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->