[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

We got a crib for free, but that's about it. I just don't know what to buy.

iv now got a few girly things. being quite cautious as my mil has been buying girls stuff since i was pregnant with my son, she even kept buying once i knew he was a 'he' because my sil wud have a girl.....nope, another boy but still the buying pink went on lol....thinking she rele wanted a granddaughter, at least we will save a fortune on clothes!

My mother has started buying for our baby, but instead of buying neutral, she has just bought the boy and girl versions of everything, lol. I keep reminding her that she's wasting her money since we find out the gender next week, but she's so excited she just keeps doing it.

hey everyone
Was wondering if anyone has started to buy for baby yet?
I cant wait to start!!!!

We have bought just about everything,.we just need some pink our blue bits when we find out and a cot bed x

Maybe when we finish our kitchen, we will have time to start buying a few things. :shrug:

Ive got my 20 week ultrasound in 4 days!!! So anxious to hopefully find out what we are having!!!!
Crossing my fingers we will be able to tell!!!

So exciting!! Mine's on Monday!! 5 days and counting!

hey everyone
So im not sure if its being pregnant that makes me feel like this or what!
But my brother just told me he and his gf are gonna start trying to have a baby! Thats great and all but hers the problem for me, my mother wants nothing to do with me or her granddaughter!!! And i told my brother that if my mother decideds to be apart of his babys life and not mine, im not sure how thats gonna make me feel!
If it ends up happening like that, is it wrong of me to feel like i dont want to be apart of his childs life? Or should i just suck it up !! Really dont know whats right to feel?

hey everyone
But my brother just told me he and his gf are gonna start trying to have a baby! Thats great and all but hers the problem for me, my mother wants nothing to do with me or her granddaughter!!! And i told my brother that if my mother decideds to be apart of his babys life and not mine, im not sure how thats gonna make me feel!
If it ends up happening like that, is it wrong of me to feel like i dont want to be apart of his childs life? Or should i just suck it up !! Really dont know whats right to feel?

I'm sorry your mom doesn't want to be involved in your life, sweetie :hugs:. Do you know why? Are you close with your brother now? If I were in this situation, I would still keep my same relationship with him and anyone else who comes along. Relationships and family dynamics are really hard and complicated, but it's never a baby's fault for any problem within a family. My sister and I never had a really close relationship, but I always wanted her kids to be a part of my life, and know their auntie. Just my 2 cents, I hope I didn't say anything wrong.

hey everyone

I'm sorry your mom doesn't want to be involved in your life, sweetie :hugs:. Do you know why? Are you close with your brother now? If I were in this situation, I would still keep my same relationship with him and anyone else who comes along. Relationships and family dynamics are really hard and complicated, but it's never a baby's fault for any problem within a family. My sister and I never had a really close relationship, but I always wanted her kids to be a part of my life, and know their auntie. Just my 2 cents, I hope I didn't say anything wrong.

I havent talked with my mother in about 2 years now! Ive come to grips with the fact that she will never be involved in my life and thats fine with me! and i know for a fact that when my brother actually does have a baby which wont be for at least another year!!!! i will be involved in the baby`s life just, as of right now in this moment in time thats how i feel! I cant help but feel that way! I really think i have the right to feel that way!!! I wont be taking it out on his unborn childs! Thats just not fair!!!

Got my ultrasound 2morrow afternoon!!! cant come fast enough! by the end of 2morrow nite we might now what we are having! so exciting :)

Got my ultrasound 2morrow afternoon!!! cant come fast enough! by the end of 2morrow nite we might now what we are having! so exciting :)

YAY! Mine's today too! At 1pm today, we get to Peek-a-Boop! SO excited!!

Finally back home from out ultrasound, was in there for a full hour , baby didnt want to co-operate all that much! And i have to go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound to check a few more things that they weren`t able to see! So i get to see baby again! :)
And also found out that we are having a baby boy !!! so excited :)

Congrats mommy! Any pictures?

We had ours today too! Boop is measuring a day ahead and is 10 ounces. The tech said baby is awesome!

Here's my favorite picture! Look at those cheekies!!! I am so in love!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/479694EF-2D9A-423A-A5C0-3D0FFBB82321-6638-00000D7197CAA41F.jpg

ive got a few pictures but cant upload them onto the computer!!!
So excited now i can start buying things for baby!!! Since its a boy , i have to buy everything!!! Shopping time lol
I just order this bedding this evening. I think its cute :)

Attachments

• boy bedding.jpg
    boy bedding.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 0
i am glad im not the only one, had 20 week scan today and was told all ok but baby wouldnt co operate for them to look at teh heart, they said they didnt see anything to worry about, but i have to go back in 4 weeks time for another scan now....even though they didnt mention problems now i am worried they think theres a problem. she was in a really awkward position though! i rele didnt want any more extra scans, now i have a 24 weeks, 28 and 34 week scans. i was looking forward to the relief from my 20 week scan, and then not another til 28! now i have a 24 week to worry about :(

hey ladies
Hows everyone doing these days?
Cant believe that we are at half way mark now!
Cant wait to start buying everything that we need for our babies :)

ok feeling huge lol and happy to say I'm having a baby boy x

Hey ladies
22 weeks now!!! Yay
Hows everyone doing ?
Got my crib, change table and glider being delivered next saturday ! Super excited to be getting them! Cant wait to set it up, with his bedding :) Started to pick out a few pieces of clothing !
anyone else start shopping yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->