• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Nichole, maybe ask to speak to.a supervisor when you call tomorrow?? And that is SO awesome! So excited and proud of you :)

Nichole, seriously if you need help, pm me. If you have to wait 30 days to hear from the grievance department, that could be long enough for billing to send it to collections, which would suck balls. Amelia explained it pretty well, and I would involve your doctor/that nurse too. Be sure to document EVERYTHING you do. Get names, ID #'s, etc. of every single person you speak to. Create a paper trail :) Make it very clear that you are NOT paying that amount as that was NOT the amount represented to you initially, and that you would NOT have had the procedure had it not been for this representation.

Nichole, seriously if you need help, pm me. If you have to wait 30 days to hear from the grievance department, that could be long enough for billing to send it to collections, which would suck balls. Amelia explained it pretty well, and I would involve your doctor/that nurse too. Be sure to document EVERYTHING you do. Get names, ID #'s, etc. of every single person you speak to. Create a paper trail :) Make it very clear that you are NOT paying that amount as that was NOT the amount represented to you initially, and that you would NOT have had the procedure had it not been for this representation.

Ok, I will do that tomorrow. I will contact my doctor as soon as I can. She is out until Monday. I tried to respond back to the e-mail the RN sent me but there is no reply option. I do still have the number send to me by the RN to call to set up the hsg appointment, should I call that and complain?

Ok, I will do that tomorrow. I will contact my doctor as soon as I can. She is out until Monday. I tried to respond back to the e-mail the RN sent me but there is no reply option. I do still have the number send to me by the RN to call to set up the hsg appointment, should I call that and complain?

why not! The more people you can speak to the better. Just document it all.

:blush: I'm not a complete legal ****** after all :p

record on your computer, if you have quicktime, you on the phone (can do a movie recording or an audio recording) (quicktime player --> file --> new recording)- keep a diary with every thing you did --- time and date... get an email from the doc's and if you call them on the phone follow up with an email:

"as per my discussion with nurse X about Y I am confirming Z"

You may not get a response but you'll have a date stamp on the email :) That's what I had to do when I had to take my former landlord to small claims over bills :)

I talked to Kaiser again. They told me that my grievance was put on file today and I should be contacted by a representative in 5-7 days. I won't have to pay the bill until around Christmas so I don't have to worry about it going to collections. The lady said that even though she can't say anything official, the fact I have that e-mail stating the estimate, I should have a good chance of getting my bill changed.

woohoooo.

I agree, the bunny is way too cute!

Are any of you on LinkedIn?

I'm totally going to record that ep. What did you do on that episode?

I was the Field Coordinator. I honestly can't even remember what the deal was on this one- we did so many they all blurred into one but the AP just emailed me to let me know it was on!

You are the main coordinator - making sure talent and crew are where they need to be at the time they need to be there, making sure props are ready, that paperwork is signed, releases are signed, locations are locked, that the crew is fed, that we have transportation... you are the main contact back with the office and you basically ensure that the shoot runs smoothly. If things go wrong, you fix them. We'd regularly lose a location or a talent (person in prison) so I'd have to scramble and help solve the problem. You are often the first up and the last to go to sleep :)

Sounds cool Amelia!

Glad you seem to have some handle on your problem, Nichole. Are you testing in the morning?

AFM, just finished day 5 of pineapple, and GOSH, my mouth is happy! Haha. And I had sunflower seeds, and threw in walnuts for good luck. Gotta pack for a weekend getaway.. well hubby has a conference and I'm going along because he likes me to. :) It's kinda nice to get to check out different parts of the state and spend time with him. My boobs feel jumbo sized tonight.. very full, which is different since I had our little guy, they are a little more.. deflated maybe? Ha. Hubby goes, "You're pregnant!", and I said, "And you're crazy! but I hope so.." silly guy! I am so thankful for him, for sure. He keeps me sane. He keeps reassuring me and telling me not to be discouraged if this isn't the month.. I laughed at him. He's so patient with all of this. I don't get it.

Eeeeeeeeeee! Dh interviews on the 11th!!!!! its a 4hr interview!!!!!!!!

OMFG

I love beyond scared!! I watched tonight's episode and totally saw your name in the credits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->