{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Brittney, FX for you. Sorry you're having a tough time. Hope things get better. I can't believe they won't cover anything now. You're obviously having problems!

Brittney - I'd be inclined to switch docs aaaaand change my story a little... if you know what I mean?

Wooo - DH booked for SA tomorrow at 8AM. We should have answers in time for Dec 9th which is when he is coming to LA for ONE FULL WEEK OF DIRTY BABY MAKING SEX. We are NOT missing O this time - he is here three days before (first day of earliest fertility) and one day after predicted O.

I am so @#$%^&* pissed right now. I was quoted $212 for my HSG yet I am being charged $1319:growlmad:. I CANNOT afford that! I've called member services and talked to anyone I could about wtf was going on. Basically they said they don't know why I was quoted that price. I have the e-mail and everything that said $212. That price is the ONLY reason why I got the freaking thing done in the first place. UGH! I fined a grievance about this whole thing. Maybe that will get something done... doubt it...](*,)

THAT'S BULLLSH!T is that before or after insurance??? Now I'm stressing.... i have mine next week....

It's after. The original bill I got was for 2283. I freaked the hell out when I saw that.

I am so @#$%^&* pissed right now. I was quoted $212 for my HSG yet I am being charged $1319:growlmad:. I CANNOT afford that! I've called member services and talked to anyone I could seeing wtf is going on. Basically they said they don't know why I was quoted that price. I have the e-mail and everything saying $212. That price is the ONLY reason why I got the freaking thing done in the first place. UGH! I fined a grievance about this whole thing. Maybe that will get something done... doubt it...](*,)

That's ridiculous! Send them the email. Maybe they'll honor the price?

Yeah it's not like they sent an email that said 228 or 283 and could have accidentally left off a number.... send them the email - their must be a billing department. Failing that - ask for formal approval in writing for payment plan over 6 months. This is crap.

Thanks for all the support. I appreciate it.

Marie, can you post it here too?

Re: holding up the hpt against the light. Ashlee mentioned that there is a piece of plastic that might make it look like a line. Well, here are pics of what that looks like. She was exactly right. It TOTALLY looks like a line except I completely removed the actual test strip and just left the plastic case. I am convinced that that's what I saw on my presumed bfp this morning which means that, unfortunately, it's another cycle that I'm out

NOTE: look at both of the pics i attached. You can see the back of the test and in the other pic you can see the line that the plastic shadows on the test window. Now we know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
No urine test strip here but look at the line that the plastic backing makes. When you hold it up to the light it makes it seem like you have a faint bfp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
I can probably do a payment plan but we are already paying off DH's last cancer scan. Hopefully they can just add on to our existing payment plan. uggghhhh! I want to punch something.

I find punching pillows very therapeutic. I once punched my housemate in the face- not so good.

Nichole, that's ridiculous!! Is definitely offer to show them the e-mail. That's a long way off!

Marie, I'm sorry!! I'd test again in a few days if af doesn't show.

I want to test tomorrow at 10dpo but I know I should wait. How long after possible implantation does a test turn positive?

I got a positive 13 days post o. Not sure when I implated though. Hope this is your month x

Augh everyone at work have their kids in - people with kids get to leave early to go trick or treating. Sad face... everyone is asking if I have kids. Sigh.

I find punching pillows very therapeutic. I once punched my housemate in the face- not so good.

Hahahaha hilarious. I punched a biatch at school for being a 2 faced nasty cow bag. Still camt stand her now 15 years on. Lol how childish.

I am so @#$%^&* pissed right now. I was quoted $212 for my HSG yet I am being charged $1319:growlmad:. I CANNOT afford that! I've called member services and talked to anyone I could about wtf was going on. Basically they said they don't know why I was quoted that price. I have the e-mail and everything that said $212. That price is the ONLY reason why I got the freaking thing done in the first place. UGH! I fined a grievance about this whole thing. Maybe that will get something done... doubt it...](*,)
UGH! I'd throw a fucking bitch fit. Let me know if you need help writing a nasty letter. 'tis what I do for a living :)

Sorry to LOL, but I'm cracking up over here.

I just got a random call from a company I must have applied for a long time ago asking I was interested in coming in for an interview. It's a far less "prestigious" job than my current position, not with a government agency. A part of me is really interested, the salary could be higher,and I think there is a lot to be said about being in a position that isn't as prestigious if you're truly happy. hmmmf.

UGH! I'd throw a fucking bitch fit. Let me know if you need help writing a nasty letter. 'tis what I do for a living :)

Lol thanks Amanda. I filed a grievance but it will take around 30 days to get a response.

Nichole- that's INSANE. I would bitch bitch bitch! That's a HUGE difference. They should at the LEAST cut 50% off of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->