• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I know, I am trying to keep hope alive but it's hard for me not to turn pessimistic.

Thanks a bunch girls.. I'm kinda thinkin cord too lol.

And Nichole I'm sorry you had to see a BFN.. not even gonna tell you our Golden Rule about the witch, bc you know full well by now! ;) :hugs:

When's your next scan Morgan?

AFM - More EWCM and boobs are starting to get slightly sore which usually indicates O so fingers crossed!

https://themetapicture.com/things-are-a-little-different-in-australia/

Dh and I are watching the episode of beyond scared straight right now :)

LMAO Amelia I always wondered what they do over there so quietly!! Lol it amazes me how neutral they are, never hear a peep from Australia! Sounds like my kind of place :)

And my next scan is a 4D gender scan and it's in SIX FRIGGIN DAYS!!!! :happydance:

YAY!! I'm so excited for you Morgan!! It must be the day after my first scan!! =]

same as HSG but uses water and air to visualize instead of dye - no radioactive exposure and less pain. Uses ultrasound instead of x-ray.

Nichole, I'm sorry!! You're not out yet though; it's still pretty early. Fx for you!! Keep your chin up! Are you going to test again?

Amelia, that's cool. I have never heard of that. I thought there was only way to do that type of thing.

Morgan, that's so exciting. I'm still sticking with girl. I'm basing it on heart rate. :)

My back is absolutely killing me, it's so weird. A few cramps. Nothing major to speak of though.

Yeah neither had i - i did some googling and that's what I came up with. I'm cool with it either way. FX the back ache is a good sign!!

I hope so, too. Not holding my breath; I hate to be too hopeful. You know how that is. I don't blame you for wanting to not be exposed to radiation though.

Oh i KNOW - ttc 12 months as of today *sigh*

hahah - doc told me i was getting it, no choice :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"