• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

BB, I know its tough, but try to relax. Just because It's late doesn't mean it won't happen. I have been cd 16 once and then 22 and 23. The clomid helped me have a stronger O but it didn't move it up any. Maybe its like mine, and just takes its sweet time. I know how frustrating that is, but if its still working, at least that much is working in your favor. Our bodies are crazy things!

Afm, temp spiked back up. Whew. Relief! Lol. My boobs are still feeling jumbo and I'm tired but I'm not really counting them as symptoms. My boobs, I'm attributing to hormones in general and being tired just to working and being busy.. but FX crossed nonetheless! :)

It's frustrating because it keeps teasing me! :lol: My cycles used to always be 28 days with the odd 32 days thrown in but since TTC I have had 48, 29 and 35!

Morgan, can you post your BFP chart or a link to it? I'm just curious. :)

Haha yeah hold on just a minute.. have to remember my FF password! Lol. But I love posting it for you girls to compare :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4576f6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

See how mine dropped to almost coverline too? Ttly normal!
Deffo the weirdest, wonkiest chart I ever had.

Thanks!! I appreciate it. Maybe possibly an implantation dip yesterday?? Totally not holding my breath, but its a thought.. and I like it! Lol.

If you look at mine, I had a dip on 4/5dpo and then I believe I implanted on 7/8dpo when there was another dip. So don't be sad if it goes back down again!

I know these stupid temps make you crazy lol I hated it too. FX'd you get your rainbow soon :)

Lol I know right?! They definitely do!! I'm just trying to be patient.

Amelia- YAY for DH!!!!! And I didn't read the post about your show until now... i missed it :(

Nichole- glad things are working out so well with classes/finishing school! So exciting! Also, I am glad you filed for the bill because that is ridiculous, I bet they do something for you! Ill cross my fingers, insurance sucks! Also, when are you testing?

Did you recently stop taking birth control?

In June. I guess I'm pissed because this has never happened even when coming off contraception. I'm wondering if the coil messed me up? That is the worst thing I've ever had!

BB, Idk. It may just take a few months for your body to decide what is going to be "normal" for it? I'm sorry!!

Nichole-That's nutty! Record everything every conversation you have.
Amelia-I wish I could watch it, we just have the local channels though.
AFM:Temp dropped to cover line today, I think I will admit defeat this cycle and go to my halloween party and drink.

I know you girls already gave some opinions- but anyone who did not could you plz check this out? Thank you thank you :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/2053357-boy-cord-help-plz.html#post30291915

Amelia, A friend of mines younger brother was on Beyond Scared Straight! and YIPEEEE for DH's interview!!!!

Happy November, ladies!

Good luck today Amanda - did you get the red stain off?

Morgan I'm not even going to hazard a guess - but if you want to ask me what I FEEL - in my bones it's a little boy.

Hey Katrina - I'm right there with you girl - sorry it happened -here's cheers to november x

Don't worry Nikki - there are still a few more eps that I worked on that haven't aired yet, lol.

In the mean time here is a funny pic of me from prison.

Attachments

• IMAG1436.jpg
    IMAG1436.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
teeehee, nope. I'm tinged red and have "bruises" all over still. Thank you!

Test was bfn. Probably will try again in a few days. Trying not to feel out but I'm not as confident anymore. I wish I were getting symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->