{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Bb, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say to make it better, just that we are here for you. So sorry.

Amelia, FX!

Don't worry yourself about that Amelia. I don't even think 11dpo implantation is considered late. That's still really common.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
I got a double!

HCG was 15.8 on monday and today its 36.9.... going in again on monday so we need to see around 200ish to know that this is progressing as normal.

Prog was high 20's dumped to 10 (!!!!) but progesterone sups seem to be working and I'm back up to 17.1

They want to keep monitoring me closely and were fairly concerned about me going home so I don't know what to do. It's frustrating that I can't see/talk to the doctor directly I have to go through the nurses. I need this little tyke to stick like hot taffy. I'm remarkably calm although I do want to just go home and crawl into bed now.

Thanks BB - I'm sorry I'm sort of cautiously excited I know you are hurting.

Amelia!!!! That is amazing news!!!! Numbers more than doubled and progesterone is up, this is a sticky babe I know it!!!!!!

Amelia don't ever apologise. Your meant to be happy!

My husband is not handling this well. He's done the typical man thing of drinking 2 bottles of beer and nearly a full bottle of red wine which is making him angry with the world!

ugh, BB, dont men know that we need them to crawl into bed with us and watch movies? i'm sorry for all of this, and hoping you recovery safely and quickly.
yay VJ, good news! hoping youve turned the corner. we could all have been having line-eye. and btw, i totally agree, dont pee on sticks. they make you crazy.

And so he pours another glass. I think I might actually punch him in the head!!!!

Well boys do handle things differently. My DH is the king of the silent approach. He won't answer calls or reply to texts or emails. V upsetting when you live apart and you cant just go and sit in front of them and talk.

You have us in the mean time x until he come 'round and can step out of his grief and into yours x

I pulled him up on it and he just blew up. Said he refuses to sit and cry.

I don't see how getting pissed even slightly helps.

That's awesome Amelia! This is definitely going to be sticky bean I just know it

Bb maybe just leave him alone until tomorrow if possible and then talk to him about everything.

YAY Amelia!!! I'm so glad they caught the prog drop in time...fx'd for monday!

BB I'm so sorry he's being like that, I agree with Nichole...just give him some time. That's how my hubs gets when he can't process something he gets very quiet and angry which annoys me but I just try to remind myself that everyone processes bad news differently and maybe he'll come around tomorrow. We're all here for you...whatever you need!

BB-So sorry sweetie! Hugs sent to you
Amelia-Yay don't worry about the temps they change :)
Amanda-Feel better!
Morgan Have a safe trip
Brittney Sorry about af!
I am all caught up now I think.

He's just gone upstairs. I could hear clattering around. He then text me saying "I'm off to bed babes, sorry" I'm gonna leave him a couple of minutes then go up. He's awful at grieving. I guess time is going to be the healer here.

Time really is the best healer even though you wish there was something to fix the present. I hope he feels better tomorrow and you guys can work everything out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->