• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

BB, so sorry for all the unknowns. Hang in there hun <3

Nichole, hurray for OD symptoms! Might be that Clomid doing its job ;-)

Amelia, hoping for the best. Glad DH is flying in to be with you!

Amanda, congrats on the new job opportunity! :)

The rest of you, a big :hugs: !

Afm, doctor said my largest follicle was 11mm and not as large as he wanted to see it for a CD11 on Clomid. I have to go in for another ultrasound on Friday to see how much it has grown . Good news is the last of my bloodwork came in and everything is perfect. DHs SA came back great. Technically speaking there's no reason I shouldn't be pregnant. God just hasn't decided it's time yet so we'll continue taking it day by day. :) Looking forward to seeing what this cycle holds!

I don't know what's gotten into him but DH has certainly been frisky this week. We've bded 6 times in the last 4 days which is a lot for us. Definitely not complaining :haha:. I'm super happy he got this way during go time.

Nichole, FX! Don't blame ya for temping to confirm. I think.I'm done after crosshairs, which I think will come tomorrow for Monday.

Marie, so glad all is well for you! Hopefully soon!

Amelia, FX.

Bb, hope you get good news too.

Afm, opk this morning send to.be fading, but we BD'ed just in case. I think I'm getting crosshairs for Monday, like I said, but still waiting for that super temp rise..

Thanks Hun. I'm just waiting for the bloods to be done. Already running 20 minutes late!

I cried myself to sleep last night, deep down I know this is over. I don't feel even slightly pregnant. Bleeding isn't heavy but is like a period and red. No clots etc.

Turns out my levels were only 15 on Monday so not looking good!

They are struggling to get blood from me, she's tried both arms so just waiting for the Doctor.

Nichole, is your ticker right? If so, I am 98% sure I'm also 2 dpo. :) FX for us.

I forgot to eat my pineapple last night. :( oops!

If she does come early I guess I better call my dr about my lp. And the insurance to see what/if they cover anything. Goodness I hate this!

:hugs: FX'd she doesn't show early!

I lay there for 20-30 mins before putting the softcup in. I worry about blocking them too.

Anyone know of decent running shoes that won't break the bank. We have a sketchers outlet store where I can get a pair for $40 but idk how good they are.

I love Sketchers! They are my favorite brand of shoe, and really the only brand of tennis shoe I buy, now.

Thanks girl - have a lovely rest.

I'll keep you posted - 8am blood draw and then the old waiting game until about 4pm so you'll find out the same time as me pretty much.

FX'd!

Afm, opk this morning send to.be fading, but we BD'ed just in case. I think I'm getting crosshairs for Monday, like I said, but still waiting for that super temp rise..

FX'd! :dust:

I don't know what's gotten into him but DH has certainly been frisky this week. We've bded 6 times in the last 4 days which is a lot for us. Definitely not complaining :haha:. I'm super happy he got this way during go time.

:bunny: FX'd! :dust:

Afm, doctor said my largest follicle was 11mm and not as large as he wanted to see it for a CD11 on Clomid. I have to go in for another ultrasound on Friday to see how much it has grown . Good news is the last of my bloodwork came in and everything is perfect. DHs SA came back great. Technically speaking there's no reason I shouldn't be pregnant. God just hasn't decided it's time yet so we'll continue taking it day by day. :) Looking forward to seeing what this cycle holds!

Yay for all the bloodwork and SA coming in perfect! :happydance: Hopefully clomid will put you over the top! FX'd for the next u/s!

Turns out my levels were only 15 on Monday so not looking good!

They are struggling to get blood from me, she's tried both arms so just waiting for the Doctor.

Oh, BB, I'm so sorry you are having all this trouble! :(:hugs: I know it's not looking good, but I'm hoping for you anyway. Sending prayers your way.

---

AFM: AF has gone heavy and crampy, bleh.

Gotta call in my femara so I can start taking it tomorrow. Might as well try with it one last time before IVF.

DH was able to get the day off to come with me to the IVF/financial consult at the RE's, next Tues., yay!:happydance:

Told my Mom and MIL about IVF and they are both very supportive. :) MIL is hoping for twins, LOL. I wouldn't mind a twofer, myself, at this point.

Thanks STG. I'm super excited for you. FX you get your Femara miracle, BUT if not, so glad your mom.and MIL are on board. Makes life easier for sure! I hear ya on twins.. I don't plan to.have another child after this eventual (hopefully!) pregnancy.. because pregnancy and childbirth scare me to death.. so that would be nice. If not, one is great, too! :) speaking of twins, I know I have about 8-10% chance for them on clomid. what are the chances with Femara and IVF, do you know?

Sorry BB, hoping its better today :(

STG- I'm from southeast Columbus, in the suburbs. So cool! Waves is northern Ohio!

AFM- Waiting to board our plane, sipping peppermint cocoa and passing time on BnB! Good luck today Amelia and BB.. And yay Sandy and nichole for maybe TWW for the both of you soon. And for frisky DHs.. ;) lol

Morning Ladies :coffee:...AF arrived today (its like clockwork when I'm on provera!) I have high hopes for this cycle, hoping for a Christmas miracle but if not I'll keep on keeping on and maybe after the new year look into some medical "help" if need be. I'm been searching for some spiritual guidance lately with everything that's going on with TTC and with hubs and I so I'm trying to let go of my control issues and put my future conception in God's hands and when the time is right I will see those two beautiful lines.

Amelia, I will be anxiously refreshing to hear about your results...I'll keep praying for your sticky bean as well as BB's too.

Nichole, get it girl! that's alot of BDing but it will all be worth it

Katrina, I'm hoping AF stays away :af:

Morgan, safe travels!

Morgan, have a great trip!

Bb, hugs hugs hugs.

Amelia, thinking about you. Can't wait to hear the results.

STG, yay all around!

Afm, Only I would get the stomach flu the night before thanksgiving. I've been up all night throwing up :(

oh no Amanda!! I'm sorry you're sick...make yourself a nice large plate at thankgiving dinner and take it home so you can enjoy it after you're feeling better. feel better

...or maybe it will be a 24 hour flu and you'll be just like new tomorrow!

Sorry your sick Amanda :hugs:

Sgt- sorry about the witch. Maybe this cycle of fermera will do the trick.

BB :hugs::hugs::hugs: Fx everything turns out ok.

Frsttime- yup I am 2 dpo today. I checked my temp and it's just like all my other 2dpo temps. We are cycle buddies! Hopefully we will be bump buddies too this cycle :thumbup:

Agreed Nichole! I'm hoping the same thing!

Morgan, have fun.

Brittney, hope this cycle works for you!

Robert- feel better!!

Nichole- jump on it!! DH complained yesterday of lack of BD-ing, but said I totally understand!

BB- thinking of you girl!

Amelia- can't wait to hear results... did you ever do an FRER?

yes and it was very very very faint so im very worried. i'm done with testing. This is so touch and go right now I can barely function. I did a test the other day and i couldnt even call it a def +ive so i'm waiting for science to tell me what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->