• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

3 or 4pm today.

I don't want to do anything today except lie in bed and wait for DH to arrive tomorrow.

I haven't told my parents or his parents yet because I'm too scared.

This was meant to be a super happy time and instead we can't share the news because we don't know what is going on.

:hug: Big hugs Hun. I know exactly how your feeling right now. I have everything crossed for you.

My test results are back, they can't tell me until a registrar has looked at them. They will ring me in the next hour or so.

:hug: Big hugs Hun. I know exactly how your feeling right now. I have everything crossed for you.

My test results are back, they can't tell me until a registrar has looked at them. They will ring me in the next hour or so.

Please keep us informed!!! How are you feeling? Are you still bleeding?

I'll be checking the board maniacally.

Oh honey I'm so sorry. Sending you so so so much love and warm sisterly hugs.

Morgan - Have a great trip!!!!

Amanda- Ugh! So sorry to hear you are sick. Hopefully it will just be a 24 hour thing and then it's over!!

oh BB.... SO sorry dear. give yourself time and love and space to grieve.

BB- I am so so sorry and sad to hear this news. So many of us have been there and can truly commiserate. We are all here for you and thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks STG. I'm super excited for you. FX you get your Femara miracle, BUT if not, so glad your mom.and MIL are on board. Makes life easier for sure! I hear ya on twins.. I don't plan to.have another child after this eventual (hopefully!) pregnancy.. because pregnancy and childbirth scare me to death.. so that would be nice. If not, one is great, too! :) speaking of twins, I know I have about 8-10% chance for them on clomid. what are the chances with Femara and IVF, do you know?

You're welcome and thanks! <3

With Femara it's a 2-4% chance of twins.

With IVF, at my clinic, for my age range, it's a 34% chance of twins. The range for IVF in general is 20% - 35% chance of twins.

TBH, pregnancy and childbirth scare me too. Esp. childbirth.

Sorry BB, hoping its better today :(

STG- I'm from southeast Columbus, in the suburbs. So cool! Waves is northern Ohio!

AFM- Waiting to board our plane, sipping peppermint cocoa and passing time on BnB! Good luck today Amelia and BB.. And yay Sandy and nichole for maybe TWW for the both of you soon. And for frisky DHs.. ;) lol

Cool! I'm in Southern Ohio (near the Cincinnati area). :)

Have a safe and great trip!:flower:

---

FX'd for this cycle, Brittaney! :dust:

---

Oh, Amanda, sorry to hear you've got the stomach flu! That's the worst! :( :hugs: And right before TG! Boo, stomach flu, boo!:growlmad:

---

Continuing to pray for you and your bean, Amelia [-o&lt;

----

Oh, BB, I'm so sorry! :( :( :hugs::hug::hugs2: Sending you love and hugs and prayers.

BB I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: we are here for you.

Frsttime- I will probably test dec 8th.

Amelia - You're supposed to stop temping after getting your BFP though because the hormone fluctuations that are normal with a pregnancy will affect your temp but not indicate any outcome of the pregnancy. Good luck lady!

BB - I'm so sorry to hear that. You do whatever you have to in order to grieve and process it all. You'll get back on your feet again. I always hesitate to mention it because everyone processes this differently but having been there several times myself, it comforted me. You're most fertile after something like this (or child birth) so if you guys wanted to start trying again immediately, you can. Personally, I got pregnant twice (with stickies) immediately after a loss. Counted day 1 of my bleeding as CD 1 and figured I'd ovulate my normal CD 14. And if that's not a place where you're at right now... that's okay too. Regardless of what you feel you have to do, we're here for you.

Thanks Amanda. I want to start again straight away but need to see how my husband feels about it first.

BB :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry hun :( I wish I could give you a bug hug in person!

You're welcome. If that's what you want, I hope he's on board. Like I said, it worked for me twice and while that doesn't mean it'll be the case every time or for everyone, it's very possible. My OB recommended I wait a cycle to start trying this last time but I couldn't do that knowing I'd gotten so lucky trying immediately the last time. And if you guys decide to start right away, I wish you the best of luck. It sucks losing a bean you've longed for but that just means the right bean for you is on its' way. The losses really suck but if not for them, I wouldn't have Hannah. I miscarried the cycle before I conceived her. I wouldn't have been pregnant and given birth to the same baby and couldn't imagine NOT having her in our lives, you know? If not for my last loss, I wouldn't be pregnant with THIS baby right now and I couldn't imagine being pregnant with anyone else, if that makes sense. So while it hurts and the hurt doesn't really ever go away (you just deal with it differently over time), you'll be so grateful for the take-home baby you do get <3

BB, I'm so sorry to hear the news :hugs: I know all too well how you feel. I hope that you get your little rainbow babe soon and that DH is on board with trying as soon as possible. I think of those who have miscarried or had chemicals in this thread it took an average of about 3-4 months to get a second bfp, so just know that your body will bounce back and you will get that sticky bfp. Lots of hugs coming your way :hugs:

Amelia - You're supposed to stop temping after getting your BFP though because the hormone fluctuations that are normal with a pregnancy will affect your temp but not indicate any outcome of the pregnancy. Good luck lady!

Yeah I just found that out this morning when I did some googling.

I'm still nervous that the hcg tests aren't really darker but I'm just trying to let it go and hope that I only implanted around 11 dpo which is when I had the pink CM. I need to see something around 32+ today for this to feel ok....

I also ready about late implant and correlation to MC/Chemical and I'm so fucking scared right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->