{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Thanks Britt. I hope so. I'm so bummed today. I can't believe I actually thought I would see lines.

You will Sandy! It's still early :hugs:

I'm so nervous to test again. I really don't want to see another :bfn:

Nichole-Your chart is still awesome!!!
Sandy-FX!!
Morgan-Is today your birthday? Happy Birthday!!
AFM: I was in a terrible mood last night-I don't even want to talk about it. I am not taking af well at all right now. Off to vent in my journal now.

Happy Birthday, Morgan!! xxoo.

Nichole, you're not out yet! I have high hopes for you this month. Clomid & a high prog!

AF got me this am, no surprises there. A day early which is fine by me!

Hi ladies!! Sorry for the BFNs but Nichole, your chart looks amazing!!!!! I hope you get your bfp! I vote to test again.

Oh and I was really annoyed and angry before I got my bfp too.

I think someone asked about the Suzy Q predictions? I randomly found mine while I was cleaning out my inbox...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 27th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in late 2016.

I already have to pee like crazy but I must make it to 10am! (about another 1.5 hours)

Excited for another test Nichole, but judging by those temps- you just implanted yesterday ;)

Amanda- Thank you bunches!!! When is your next appt to talk options over with doc and DH? I am so glad you are still here with us.. you're gonna get your rainbow one day too and we'll all be here supporting you like you have us!! I have faith. :)

Hrmmm maybe. That would be 12-13 dpo depending on when I actually Oed.

Nichole you can implant up to 12 dpo!! So excited for you

I've read that the chances of early pregnancy loss is must greater if you implant after 10dpo. I am so good at freaking myself out. If I did implant yesterday... I am going to get another 2-4 days of negatives. Argh! I will be certifiable by the time this is over with.

Thank you, Morgan. OH has an an appointment on the 11th which I will be going to :) Your scan is thursday? I cant wait to seeee :)

Ash, crossing over from the other boards..so sorry that you're feeling so yucky :(

Katrina, I missed your post last time, but stupid AF. I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time TTC. We're all here for you!

Nichole, Given that you're so unsure about your O date, I see no point getting down just yet! You're not out yet, at all! I can't wait to see more tests!

Rachel, I think you're the only one who got a semi-accurate reading from Suzy. I can't remember what mine said...

Having my temp rise like it did this morning really has my hopes up. If af gets me this cycle, I will be extra crushed.

Lol Nicholle I rly want you to take a long nap so I don't have to wait til the morning!! LOL

And Katrina underneath your chart there are a bunch of options, one says "share". Once you click that it will bring up a bunch of links, I like the thumbnail chart. It's super easy if you can't figure it out let me know and I'll dbl check the steps haha.. I realllyy wanna see your temps if you can't tell lol ;)

Lol update- what Nichole said should do it.. sounds much easier haha

how do you ladies deal with crazy bitches? My ex's ex (now gf) has made it her priority to make my life miserable. Mind you, he and I haven't been together in over a year, haven't spoken in over a year, and I have a restraining order against him. OH and I are happily together (minus some bumps along the way regarding TTC'ing). Recently she has been repinning my stuff on pinterest, such as a sheet set, saying things such as "getting these now, our old sheets have bad ju ju on them" or furniture items saying things such as "for OUR new home"

My attorney has served her with multiple cease and desist letters, countless phone calls and emails asking her stop...and it still continues. I ignore it, but I have a really hard time not letting it get to me. It just makes me sad.

Great I must be dense and can't find that on O friend.

Nichole- where would ff put your crosshairs if you weren't over riding? I think you might only be 11dpo. Chart looks rockin!!

...which would make that a 10dpo implantion :) super high hopes your bfp is right around the corner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->