{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I feel really excited for you nichole. I really hope this is your month. Are you testing again soon ? Have you tried clearblue early ? They are v good

Katrina- On actual FF website, the sharing option is on the upper right hand side

FF actually puts dotted cross hairs on 16dpo if you can believe it. I know I Oed either 17 or 18dpo. I've had fallback rises like my current chart shows before. My opks were neg cd18 and cd 18 was the last time I had fertile CM. This cycle is driving me bonkers lol.

I added FF lol. I just had to finish my last months chart first. Tada I have a chart!

I'll have to stock up on tests again after the one I am going to use in a little bit. Should I stick with FRERs or get the cb digi ones?

I've never used CB but I love FRERs. Never had a false positive and always got a faint line before I got any sort of second line (that wasn't invisible to others lol) on another brand.

Never tried frer I always use cb early detection ones and never had a prob.

I'm starting to lose faith in FRER's. I've had a LOT of bad evaps with them recently. They are far better than any blue dye test, IMO though :)

Ok here we go... I am going to go test again with my last FRER!

Nichole seriously if you are not pregnant I will be crushed for you too. Your temps are too nice to not be!!!! They have never been this high!!!

Amanda, can you add her to a block list on all of those websites so she can't even see her stuff?

Nichole seriously if you are not pregnant I will be crushed for you too. Your temps are too nice to not be!!!!

Amanda, can you add her to a block list on all of those websites so she can't even see her stuff?

Shes blocked on FB and pinterest, but the block settings on pinterest are limited, so she can still see my pins, activity, etc. She will create fake accounts, too.

I'm obsessively refreshing this page waiting to see, Nichole!

Nichole seriously if you are not pregnant I will be crushed for you too. Your temps are too nice to not be!!!!

Shes blocked on FB and pinterest, can still see my pins, activity, etc. She will create fake accounts, too.

I'm obsessively refreshing this page waiting to see, Nichole!

I'm new to pinterest but I think you can make your pins private?

Haha i'm obsessively refreshing too!!!

Could you get her for a cyber bullying type of thing? She just needs to leave you the eff alone. You're handling it well though, if it was me I probably would have been a total bitch egging her on and repinning the same things like "Damn, can you send me the old sheets then? I really miss how soft they were..." and stupid shit like that. Hahahaha. But yeah... i'm immature and people tend to annoy/piss me off pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->