{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

You know I mentioned yesterday that I was worried about my O date being wrong because I used the adjuster? Well I discarded my temperature to see what it did and it changed it to a day later so either way I have ovulated :happydance:

Morgan- Happy birthday!
Thank you, Morgan. OH has an an appointment on the 11th which I will be going to :) Your scan is thursday? I cant wait to seeee :)

Ash, crossing over from the other boards..so sorry that you're feeling so yucky :(
Thanks, it sucks :( Keep trying to remind myself it won't last forever!
Good luck at OH's appointment! Also, I agree with Cassidy about the ex's ex/current gf...block her if you can. I know it's hard to not let it get to you, but your letting it get under your skin is precisely what she wants and you shouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Ok here we go... I am going to go test again with my last FRER!
Yay! Good luck lady!

I can't believe you're already over 8 weeks Ash!!!! So exciting!

Haha i'm obsessively refreshing too!!!

Could you get her for a cyber bullying type of thing? She just needs to leave you the eff alone. You're handling it well though, if it was me I probably would have been a total bitch egging her on and repinning the same things like "Damn, can you send me the old sheets then? I really miss how soft they were..." and stupid shit like that. Hahahaha. But yeah... i'm immature and people tend to annoy/piss me off pretty easily.

LMAO Cassidy! I love the sending the sheets back part

I can't believe you're already over 8 weeks Ash!!!! So exciting!

I know! It's crazy! 17 days until I get to hear baby again. Judging by morning sickness all should be well...just can't wait to see him/her again and looking more human...not just a fuzzy spot in a black blob. Chad's getting his cycst removed from his neck soon so he's on leave from the mill until the 26th I think? So he'll be able to go to next apt. Just hoping that I can get in for the NT scan soon after I get the order

It's about freaking time he gets that thing removed!!!! Also, I just got your text.. my phone was on silent didn't see it. If you guys want to come by today you can :)

*Sigh* :bfn: as always... I went from excited and hopeful to crushed and downtrodden in 2 seconds. I think the progesterone is just messing with my cycle and AF is just around the corner.

Attachments

• IMAG2429.jpg
    IMAG2429.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
Morgan- Happy birthday!
Thank you, Morgan. OH has an an appointment on the 11th which I will be going to :) Your scan is thursday? I cant wait to seeee :)

Ash, crossing over from the other boards..so sorry that you're feeling so yucky :(
Thanks, it sucks :( Keep trying to remind myself it won't last forever!
Good luck at OH's appointment! Also, I agree with Cassidy about the ex's ex/current gf...block her if you can. I know it's hard to not let it get to you, but your letting it get under your skin is precisely what she wants and you shouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Ok here we go... I am going to go test again with my last FRER!
Yay! Good luck lady!

Could you get her for a cyber bullying type of thing? She just needs to leave you the eff alone. You're handling it well though, if it was me I probably would have been a total bitch egging her on and repinning the same things like "Damn, can you send me the old sheets then? I really miss how soft they were..." and stupid shit like that. Hahahaha. But yeah... i'm immature and people tend to annoy/piss me off pretty easily.

LMAO Cassidy! I love the sending the sheets back part

LMAO! Cassidy, thank you, I needed that laugh! I REALLLY want to post a picture of the email I have from my ex recently that says " (she) and I aren't together anymore and haven't been for a while" but I won't. I wish I had the guts to do that! I just changed all my profile pictures to OH & I, and I'm really tempted to change my little blurb on pinterest to say something like "weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore" but I guess that means I'm not ignoring her.

When I got preggo last year she texted me and said "congrats, you win, he's all yours" I responded and said "I LOVE WINNING! What's the prize? candy!? a Kewpie doll?" she wasn't pleased. I followed up with "life isn't a competition. stay the fuck away from me"

Are you sure you can't see anything? I'm sure I see a hint on the FRER :wacko:

Nope, couldn't see a thing. I even dismantled it hoping to see something.

Although it could be the progesterone, I see faaaaaaint lines on both. Can't tell color, but I do see something. Don't want to get your hopes up because I know all too well how that goes, but you're still not out!!!

Attachments

• IMAG2429.jpg
    IMAG2429.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 16
When I got preggo last year she texted me and said "congrats, you win, he's all yours" I responded and said "I LOVE WINNING! What's the prize? candy!? a Kewpie doll?" she wasn't pleased. I followed up with "life isn't a competition. stay the fuck away from me"
:rofl:

It's about freaking time he gets that thing removed!!!! Also, I just got your text.. my phone was on silent didn't see it. If you guys want to come by today you can :)
Haha no worries, We ended up going by Rachel's lol

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Your temperatures have never been this high this late in your cycle. Try again a few days. Good Luck!

I agree Nichole, wait it out a couple days and if temps stay up and AF stays away test again!

I thought I saw something too! Your not out yet Nichole!

I'm jealous of you guys living so close to one another!
Amanda-I would be pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->