{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

81 points on FF friend too. I usually never break 50. Looks like I get to keep playing the waiting game

EEEEeeks I'm really antsy for you, Nichole!

I worked out super hard this morning, and just had to trust fall onto the toilet to pee, 'cause my legs are so sore! I figure that if I can't get preggo right now, I can at least get my body to be where I want it!

I worked out super hard this morning, and just had to trust fall onto the toilet to pee, 'cause my legs are so sore! I figure that if I can't get preggo right now, I can at least get my body to be where I want it!

That's where I'm at, except I'm so depressed I can't even scrape myself out of bed to exercise and consequently i'm putting on weight which is compounding the problem.

Re: the crazy bitch - not much you can do. I had someone emailing doctored nude pics to my parents and boss after I unknowingly hooked up with her BF (he didnt say anything about her yadda yadda and it was once and frankly not worth it).

The breakthrough came when she used her phone to text me - i got her number and gave her a bit of grief in return.

Nichole no harm no foul give it a hot minute. Your temps are uniquely awesome this month and although that means nothing right now it could mean something tomorrow so just hang on.

I'm slammed at work and hating life a fair bit right now.

That's where I'm at, except I'm so depressed I can't even scrape myself out of bed to exercise and consequently i'm putting on weight which is compounding the problem.

Re: the crazy bitch - not much you can do. I had someone emailing doctored nude pics to my parents and boss after I unknowingly hooked up with her BF (he didnt say anything about her yadda yadda and it was once and frankly not worth it).

The breakthrough came when she used her phone to text me - i got her number and gave her a bit of grief in return.

It's seriously the only thing that really gets me up in the morning (at 4:40am, no less!). I feel SO much better after I go. The endorphin's help sooo much. There's nothing better than feeling a teeny tiny bit optimistic about the day because of a good workout. I sleep a lot better when I work out too, which helps a ton. If I can do it, you can too! Its good for your mind AND body!

re: the crazy bitch. I'm going to do my best to ignore her. and, the anger/sadness/etc is good motivation to work out harder. I push myself a bit more than I should just because I want to be better than her. so...in a way...shes helping me out :) What a terrible thing to happen to you..what an asshat.

Happy birthday Morgan!!

Nichole, so sorry. FX still!

Amelia, hope work gets better.

Afm, I'm having a pity party today. Definitely in the funk. My temp.was good, but I don't feel pregnant.. no signs. Nothing. So disappointing. I thought the clomid would be the cure-all. I doubt it now. I'm just mad at the world and feeling sorry for myself.. like that will solve it, too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls!! I just got back from my lunch break, my mom and sister met me for a few hours and we got lunch Max & Erma's & chatted away.. I just love hanging/talking with them.. sometimes I miss my girl time being with Aaron or at work 24/7!!

Also Ashlee- Doesn't Rach live in SC? I thought you and Cass lived in CA? Lol jw I thought I read you stopped by! (maybe a diff Rachel? lol)

Sandy- It WILL BE! Girls who were on Clomid- tell her!!!
I know we've had lots of our BFPs from girls who started Clomid.. and it usually takes a few cycles to build up and get you really ovulating regularly. I hear third times a charm but you never know! It definitely regulated your temps this month, it will only get better from here :)

I miss girl time too! I work with 4 boys age 19-21. Lets just say there is always some disgusting information going around I would rather ignore.

I emailed my Dr about progesterone and lp. Sent my chart telling her about the rise in temp and neg preggo tests. Hopefully she gets back at me telling me to get a beta done.

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!!

Nichole- I swear I see something on the tests too. I don't want to get your hopes up, but keeping my FX extra tight!

Lol Morgan, different Rachel, Cassidy's sister

ok smart chicks- I need ideas for a gift for the ladies throwing Alia's baby shower. There are 3 of them, about 28 years old. 2 of them are currently preggo with #2 and other has no kids. Also my mom and MIL are helping a bit with food and location... should I get them something too? What do you all think would be a nice gift?

Um maybe a gas card, especially if they have to travel or gift certificate to a restaurant in the area. Nothing to extreme maybe twenty dollars a piece.

Nicole I hope your doctor orders betas. Then there won't be any more wondering.

Nichole-I hope you get a beta!
AFM: I hate that its dark out already and the rain isn't helping at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->