{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Slight pinky-brown tinged cm. Bet AF will be here tomorrow.

Just slight so maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not getting my hopes up for sure.

Thanks ladies.

Ashlee, I didn't realize that. I thought it was earlier. Well, FX then.

Yep, me and Nikki both had pink cm at 10dpo so FX!

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to just chill out. Just frustrated with this whole part of my life in general, but I have many things to be thankful for so keep on keepin' on!

Nichole, I hope she does get back to you today!!

Welp, doesn't look like the Dr is getting back to me tonight. I checked my cervix and it felt open and there was a tiny bit of ewcm. I've gotten the ewcm before AF in the past... Has anyone had this happen before their :bfp:?

Ugh!! How frustrating! I hope that's not the case. AF, stay gone! FX for you!

I hate TTC, too. Another BFN this morning. I was expecting it this time though. I only tested because with the adjuster my temp was up. I have not gotten up at my usual 6 am all week... 430, 515, and 430. I need the weekend! I was exhausted Monday. I'm way past that now. Lol. I don't think I'm going to test again unless AF has not shown up by Sunday,which will be 15 dpo.

Nichole, hope your temp stays up and AF stays away.

I'm sorry Sandy...maybe you implanted yesterday and its still too early to detect...hoping the witch stays away from you!

Nichole, I'm anxious to hear what the DR has to say..

AFM, heard back from my doc, she said if no AF by cd36 (friday) to call her and they'll have me come in to get blood draw to check prog levels and possible pregnancy...then if it doesn't look like I ovulated we'll start another round of provera. I'm glad she's at least giving me a plan and not brushing it off as I'm being crazy and impatient lol

Temp when back down and another :bfn: I think af will be here any day. I really believe that the progesterone is messing me up.

My back is pretty sore, too. I think I'm just going to call for my clomid..

Nichole, I'm really sorry. Maybe we will be clomid cycle buddies, then bump buddies. We are stronger than the beast that is TTC. We have great hubbies, great friends to support us, and lots of things to be thankful for. Yes, this sucks. More than words. But we are in it together, and we WILL be mamas!

I don't understand why I'm bleeding but my temp has not plummeted though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->