{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Implantation?

It's not unheard of for there to be so much red blood that women think they are getting their AF. If it stops faster than normal you might not be out xxxxx sending you love.

You too Nichole xxxx It'll be ok. Sandy is right - we are strong we will prevail.

AFM - I have my stupid hoo-haa test today. I thought that it was the hydro one - based on what the doc said, but now that i look at the paperwork she has indicated the dye/radiation test so whothefuckknows.

Either way today is going to suck and i have to go back to work afterwards which is possibly going to be awful. How bad was it Nichole? You had it done fairly recently....

I just want my tubes to be open and everything to be ok. I haven't exactly had a wholesome lifestyle for many years and I just hope that it isn't catching up to me now...

What would be excellent - DH comes on Fri for his interview Mon... and juuuuuuust catches the first day of my "fertile" patch before O.... such a slim chance I could get preg this cycle... but weirder things have happened, right? *sigh*

I hope and wish, Amelia. My cervix is softer and open, too. If I'm not out, I'll be more than amazed. It's ok though. I have many things and people to be thankful for, and I'll be a better person and mama for all of it.

I always had amazing charts. My temp would stay high until cd2 of my next cycle. The month I got preggo I didn't temp so chances are my chart would've looked like crap if I had temped

I'm half tempted to only temp til I get crosshairs and stop and try not to worry about it.. but it will probably never happen because I feel like I HAVE to be doing something .. not that temping will change anything.

I always tried to do that but failed. We were moving the month I got preggo so I packed my thermometer away and taped the box up lol. Once we moved I had no clue where it was.

It really wasn't bad Amelia! Some discomfort, some weirdness, some cramping. Felt like af cramps but it didn't last very long. Spotted a few days after. Good luck!

Dh might pull the plug TTC. It tears him apart watching me get so hurt every month. He feels so helpless not being able to do anything about it. I'm going to have to talk to him when he wakes up about everything.

I'm sorry Nichole. I hope you are able to work through it. It's so freakin hard.

I'm going to have to stop temping once I've gotten my xhairs. I get so obsessive with my temps that I freak out over every little thing. The progesterone is the culprit this month I just know it. It's keeps getting my hopes up and then when my temps don't match what I want, I lose it and cry. This is why I'm pessimistic. I can't handle the extra hurt when things go south.

What if you gave up temping just for one month? You both have awesome bd timing so just plan to have sex often. I think it was the best thing we did. There was No obsessing over opks or temps. I've been there, fooled by awesome temps and amazing progesterone levels....only for AF to show up. And it is heartbreaking.....just try it for one month. Put your thermometer far far away so you can't get to it. Like in your husbands car or in the safe! Oh I should've done that! Or the garage?? Attic?

Nichole, I agree with Rachel. Maybe consider taking a mini break from all the tools and go back to basics? Just some sex :bunny: and have fun! :)

Goodluck, Amelia! I hope all goes well and your tubes are open!

AFM. I have truly given up. I know that there is no chance of a bfp so its kind of nice not obsessing over tests, symptoms. It is hard as hell to know that there is no bfp in my immediate future.

It's such a relief and makes a surprise bfp so much more enjoyable. Especially after losing hope...

I think I may give up temping after I get crosshairs.. or just do opks.

Nichole- the month we got a BFP I temped like 5 days before I expected to O, and then like 3 days post O, just enough to get xhairs. Therefore I knew I O-ed, but I wasn't obsessed. I found when I was obsessed I wouldn't sleep well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->