{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

That is the nastiest sh!ttiest thing I've ever had done.

Bad news - the cramping was almost as bad as the termination and I cried.

Good news - tubes are open on both sides AND I have a large follicle already at 15mm so i might O early this month (DH comes this weekend!!) - Doc instructed to me get to banging this weekend and start POAS because she wants to re-scan when i surge right before I O if possible.

Excellent estrogen/progesterone and AWESOME egg reserve. I have awesome lady-parts as far as hormones go.

DH has good swimmers - no probs there.

Only "meh" news was a little spot in my uterus that she described as an artifact or junk (made me think of space junk) - could be a little blood clot, could be that she nicked my uterine wall with the catheter and its nothing, could be a small polyp but she didnt think so - could be junk left from termination but she can't tell so another scan may have to happen next week mid-cycle.

Other than that - all good (if you don't count me crying and shaking like a pussy).

Yeah - I just power ate three mini chocolate bars to celebrate. I'm demanding housemate takes me out to get drunk tonight.

omfg ](*,)
Hi Nichole,
You may have a long luteal phase with or without the progesterone. I would repeat the pregnancy test at day 20 post ovulation and if negative, stop the progesterone.
Kristin

I told her my lp was consistently 13 days before I started progesterone. I don't freaking want to keep going with progesterone.

Just got soooo much EWCM. I'm only CD9 so it took me by surprise. I've never had this much, let alone this early. Hopefully a good sign!

If I got pregnant this cycle we'd be due anywhere from August 1st to the 6th. Our 8 year anniversary is July 28th. Possibly an anniversary baby? Hmmm. That would be EXTREMELY weird considering we don't remember the exact date that he asked me to be his girlfriend, so we count our anniversary by the first time we ever DTD, which was the day I lost my virginity. Could you say irony, losing your virginity and having your first kid landing on the same day. LMAO.

Nichole-FX for you!!
Amelia-Great news glad your hubby is coming!
Cassidy-lol that would be ironic!
AFM:AF is gone and I am dead tired I worked over 10 hours then went bowling and just got home.

If I got pregnant this cycle we'd be due anywhere from August 1st to the 6th. Our 8 year anniversary is July 28th. Possibly an anniversary baby? Hmmm. That would be EXTREMELY weird considering we don't remember the exact date that he asked me to be his girlfriend, so we count our anniversary by the first time we ever DTD, which was the day I lost my virginity. Could you say irony, losing your virginity and having your first kid landing on the same day. LMAO.

That would be very very cool!

Cassidy, good luck! FX! I believe in good omens. :)

Amelia, so glad it went well. FX for you.

Nichole, sorry your doctor wasn't more excited. How frustrating! FX for you nonetheless!

And, AFM, still spotting. It hasn't turned into AF yet. I thought the red spotting was it for sure, but I'm still fairly sure it is. I think I'm just going try to take a more relaxed approach and not freak over every little thing. Anyway, had a nice night with hubby. Shopped, dinner, laughed, talked, and just enjoyed being with him. Talked about some Christmas stuff.. although I'm trying to be into it, it's not going to be what we thought it would, and it's exactly 6 months to the day that we lost him so it will be tough. For the first time in my life, I'd love to be Oceanside with a virgin daiquiri on Christmas, because all I want for Christmas is a BFP!.. :)

So a girl from high school just found out she is 18 weeks pregnant. Goodness

Ugh sorry Katrina. This chick I new in HS is about 5 weeks away from giving birth. She is such a terrible person. I hate saying it but she really is. All she posts of fb is how terrible everything is, how bored she is, how she wants excitement, her life sucks etc. She even said her husband blackmailed her with divorce if she got the abortion she wanted.

Sandy, your not out yet. Your temperature is still up so that keeps me hopeful!

Cassidy, that would be ace! FX!

Morgan today's the big day isn't it?

Hope everyone is ok. I'm just plodding along. AF due a week today.

Got some BD time in tonight :) Hoping for an early O.

Good Luck Cassidy!!

Thanks, it looks different yet again! I'm fed up of getting my hopes up so not symptom spotting this month or least not trying to!

Morgan, we're excited to find out what you foun.d out!!

BB, your chart does look great! FX.

Katrina, I hate that. A couple on FB just announced they are pregnant day before yesterday. Knife to the heart. Ugh. FX for you this cycle!

Nichole, that's so awful. I hate seeing that type of thing. I delete people because it just makes me upset.

Cassidy, FX FX FX!! Good luck!

AFM, temp plummeted. I figured I was going to be out. My cervix felt too soft and open not to be. No heavy flow yesterday though, only spotting, so with the temp plummet, I expect today will be CD 1, right? My dr. is out of the office today and was already gone yesterday when I called so I'll call back and talk to the on-call doctor's office today. I'm sure it's in my chart and I'm sure they'll call it in for me. Blah. Sucks, but I'm actually not sobbing hysterically or anything -- that's probably later! Ha. Seriously though, onto the next cycle. Maybe this will be the one. Christmas miracles, right?

Girls have any of you ever had a tiny bit of blood, like less than a drop, on your SoftCup when you take it out? It didn't hurt while it was in but could it have been irritation or something? It was on the far, back end of the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->