{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I am stopping progesterone and I am hoping AF will be here soon. I am going to talk to DH about the temping thing. I just don't want to waste a round of clomid by missing O or something. We are probably going to stop TTC after clomid. It's already such a slim chance on conceiving for us, it's going to get worse when I go back to only Oing every 3 months or so. We will probably go NTNP but basically just call it. 3 more cycles to go... guess we will see what happens.

I'm not temping this month and it's AH-MAY-ZING sleeping in and not feeling guilty :) I'm not even POAS.

Zero F*cks Given this month.

Nichole I'm sorry :(

What does progesterone do? I know you have it after O etc but don't know what it's for exactly? I do know that it's made my boobs swell like mad, they are tender, veiny and my nipples hurt! I was sat at work yesterday and a button popped off my uniform :rofl:

Amelia you make me giggle :lol:

I said I was going to stop temping but with my cycles being so messed up I kind of have to. My cycles were always 28 or 32 days before TTC typically!!

It basically helps keep the uterine lining thick and ready for implantation. If you have low progesterone it can cause miscarriage.

YOU GUYS IM GOING NUTSO

I work in an office, in a cubicule surrounded by 4 others in cubicles. One neighbor is wonderful--quiet, has her headphones in all day, etc.

Another neighbor FARTS ALL DAY LONG

and another BURPS all day long. Not little "excuse me" burps, but huge man like belches. And, says nothing.

IM DYING over here.

Nichole, My heart hurts for you right now. The decision to stop TTC'ing is SO hard, and I really hope that you don't have to come to that decision. I hope that a baby comes your way soon. You're doing it all right, just need some good luck to make it happen!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

STAHP I'm dying over here.

Gotta wear headphones - Pandora is your friend.

Nichole I'm sorry.

BB - Nichole was taking Prog supplements (right Nichole?) which can mess with temps because you are artificially adding prog to your system and it can make your chart look like you have preg symptoms (elevated temps, temps above cover, temps past normal AF cd) because the prog keeps the lining thick.

Nichole... I don't know what to say - did you hear back from the doc? did I miss your response?

oh man, just stumbled on this. Sobbing, at work. Such a beautiful story. Be prepared to bawl.
https://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html

BB - Nichole was taking Prog supplements (right Nichole?) which can mess with temps because you are artificially adding prog to your system and it can make your chart look like you have preg symptoms (elevated temps, temps above cover, temps past normal AF cd) because the prog keeps the lining thick.

Nichole... I don't know what to say - did you hear back from the doc? did I miss your response?

Nope, no response which never happens. Usually she gets back to me that day. Yeah, the progesterone supplements did all of that to me. My Dr did not warn me of any of it. I knew they might mimic preggo symptoms but had no idea they would give me false temp raises and crap like that. Blah!:dohh:

Nope, no response which never happens. Usually she gets back to me that day. Yeah, the progesterone supplements did all of that to me. My Dr did not warn me of any of it. I knew they might mimic preggo symptoms but had no idea they would give me false temp raises and crap like that. Blah!:dohh:

Sorry girl x

I feel like I don't have much to add.. but I just feel helpless for all of you feeling down. I know there is nothing we can really say to make it better, so HUGS.

T-minus 21 mins untili gotta leave. I can't concentrate and I'm going ot the bathroom every 5 mins to stress-pee.

I feel so sick :(

Hope it went well Amelia!!

Nichole, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. :(

I'm out. Red blood. Effing AF. On to the next cycle. Does CD 1 have to be heavy flow or just more than spotting?

Thanks ladies, I had a good cry and am feeling better.

The anticipation and stress is by far the worst Amelia. I freaked myself out so bad I was shaking like a chihuahua. It really wasn't bad at all. They put a catheter in and a little balloon thingy to hold in the dye. That gave me some cramping. Also had some cramping when they pushed in the dye. I honestly get way worse cramps during AF so I was able to handle it just fine. You got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->