{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

My temp dropped to 98.29 which is lower then it's been. I'm thinking af will be here soon but when I look at my chart it doesn't look bad. I'm so freaking confused..

I'm sorry Sandy but like I said Clomid may take a moment to kick in.. I bet you anything you O sooner this month!!! Chances will get better and better, don't be sad about this- clean slate time! Hahaha and no camping trip to get in the way ;)

Nichole- I know you hate the prog cream for teasing you :( But either way- those temps looked AWESOME and it definitely did something good for you!! I wouldn't encourage quitting it, as annoying as it may be. FX'd always!

Cass- Woot woot for EWCM and getting a BD in. It is YOUR TIME TO SHINE girlie!!! Catch that egg with everything you've got! And remember to try & be nonchalant about ovulating haha, my DH is the saaaame way and we'd always fight about it. Good luck, can't wait to hear how things go!

And like you girls said- I do have a big BIG day ahead of me!! The scan is at 5:30 EST and I will update ASAP I PROMISE!!! Also attached some belly shots from this a.m.- my button is starting to pop! Just trying to get through this work day without stressing too much lol.. I feel like such a spazzz I'm so excited I'm bouncing off the walls (in my head lol still in the office!). Everyone keeps asking if I found out yet.. Holy moly T minus ~7 hours and counting!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_9545.jpg
    IMG_9545.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
Nichole-I just don't know how someone could be 18 weeks and not know. She has a two year old that has been diagnosed with malnutrition and is extremely underweight he looks closer to 1.
Sandy-I am sorry about your temp but you are not out yet, but maybe we will both have Christmas miracles instead, well mine will be closer to an anniversary miracle but I will take it.
Morgan-You are so dang cute!
AFM:I woke up early today and can't wait until this week is over to wet and cold for me. We will be moving bulls later so it is bound to be a bit hectic.

Thank you Katrina!

Always makes me wonder, like those ladies on T.V. who deliver and STILL never knew they were pregnant? Huge kicks and sickness and fatigue and a giant baby in there....... and you still didn't know...? hmm a bit crazy!!

Also Katrina I thought of you the other night.. we went out to visit my Gpa who I told you owns and is obsessed with his Herefords. You have to drive a few miles on old country roads before his farm and all of the sudden we turn the corner and a huge cow (bull/dairy cow idk but it was dark brown and MASSIVE lol) and it WOULD NOT move!!! Haha thankfully the farmer was close by, a bunch had gotten loose bc of a storm.. but it was just so funny.. he was NOT moving lol I even got out and talked to him! He was a nice cow! Makes me feel bad for loving steak so much. Haha just thought I'd tell you, I keep forgetting lol.

Katrina- reminds me of that show where those women gave birth not knowing they were pregnant.

Morgan- I am about 95% sure AF will be here tomorrow or the next day. I am just worried the progesterone will delay that even more. Lovely baby bump! You are so pretty! Good luck with the scan! I can't wait for the results!

Lol, I love my cows but I love steak too. It was always my parents analogy if you raise it, you eat it. So we always had steak and lamb growing up.
I don't get that show either, but she had been pregnant before. Plus she is always a depressing fb poster- about how her husband treats her, how sad she is.

Apparently it's not uncommon for girls to find out until they're like 5 months. I've seen it happen a few times already. Of course they didn't get morning sickness or anything, usually they're not super skinny girls either so they don't show as much and don't feel baby as soon. It's crazy. I definitely know I'm pregnant. Freaking symptoms like crazy, can't imagine having none.

Cassidy-woohoo for BD!!!! I hope this is it! A little anniversary baby would be perfect <3

Cassidy, wooohoooo! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Morgan, WHAT A CUTE BABY BUMP! Holy cow you popped!

Nichole, sorry that you're so confused :(

nothing exciting over here. I don't have much to contribute TTC wise right now ladies, so you'll just be getting life updates from me :)

I cleaned out my closet last night and found clothes that I completely forgot about it! It was like going shopping. Win.

Drank a lot last night to celebrate - housemate said it was like I was trying to drink everything in the house.

Had a spew this morning. I do NOT feel good today.

DH on his way home from Mexico- will be here tomorrow. Doc told me to start POAS to dial into my O since the egg is already so big but I couldn't bring myself to do it this morning because I'd just had a vom. Maybe later today. I just want today over so I can go to bed.

Cute baby bump Morgs

Nichole your chart still looks good! Remember temps can also fluctuate if you're pregnant, Ash flipped when hers dropped a bit after getting a BFP! You're not out yet!!!

Morgan- yaaaay for gender scan! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! And your bump is too flippin' adorable!

So apparently that is the key to BD'ing with my husband. Keeping it non chalant, not telling him it's go time, not saying we need to have sex. Last night I just flashed the boobies a little while changing into pajamas and he was all over me. LOL. Then after we were done he goes, "SEE YOU CAN'T PUT PRESSURE ON ME!" Made me feel bad lol. I actually told him it wasn't anywhere close to time when he asked. So FX!!!! Lol

Hmmmm my temp was 97.36 this morning. My temp didn't get above 97.1 pre-O temps last month. Wondering if I already O'd???? OPK last night was negative but darker than normal. That would be insane though if I O'd before CD10. Hopefully soon though!

Nichole your chart still looks good! Remember temps can also fluctuate if you're pregnant, Ash flipped when hers dropped a bit after getting a BFP! You're not out yet!!!

Morgan- yaaaay for gender scan! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! And your bump is too flippin' adorable!

So apparently that is the key to BD'ing with my husband. Keeping it non chalant, not telling him it's go time, not saying we need to have sex. Last night I just flashed the boobies a little while changing into pajamas and he was all over me. LOL. Then after we were done he goes, "SEE YOU CAN'T PUT PRESSURE ON ME!" Made me feel bad lol. I actually told him it wasn't anywhere close to time when he asked. So FX!!!! Lol

I just LOL! Glad you got some bd'ing in without any issues :)

Drank a lot last night to celebrate - housemate said it was like I was trying to drink everything in the house.

Had a spew this morning. I do NOT feel good today.

DH on his way home from Mexico- will be here tomorrow. Doc told me to start POAS to dial into my O since the egg is already so big but I couldn't bring myself to do it this morning because I'd just had a vom. Maybe later today. I just want today over so I can go to bed.

Cute baby bump Morgs

Ouuuccch I hope you feel better. Lots of water and gatorade today!

I hope you're doing well Amanda :hugs: When is the next Dr's appt? Are they going to run more tests, with him on vitamins and stuff or are you guys just taking it easy and then talking about further steps later? Do the drs think there's any possibility he may be able to produce sperm? After any treatments or anything like that?

I hope you're doing well Amanda :hugs: When is the next Dr's appt? Are they going to run more tests, with him on vitamins and stuff or are you guys just taking it easy and then talking about further steps later? Do the drs think there's any possibility he may be able to produce sperm? After any treatments or anything like that?

Thank you, Cassidy. I'm not really handling the infertility thing well, but life is okay otherwise. Throwing myself into working out and getting skinny again..so I have something else to focus on. OH and I have been fighting like crazy over it, and he keeps telling me that I'm obsessive and dwelling on it, which makes him not want kids at all. It sucks.

We have an appointment on Monday. I have the day off, so I will be going with. He is taking vitamins and we will do a repeat SA in 2 months ( I think its scheduled for Dec?) We're kind of at a stand off right now and not communicating about it well, so I'm not entirely sure what our plan is. He has been diagnosed with azoospermia for now, with no known cause yet. They're going to do further testing on his varicocele, and also explore the epididymis, vas deferens, ejaculatory duct, to see if there is a blockage. There is a chance that there was a prior infection that could have caused sterilization, as well.

Totally TMI, but his ejaculate doesn't look "right", which has concerned me for a while. It's clear, watery and very slimy. I'm used to ejaculate being more whiteish and thicker... (yes..that sounds terrible, don't judge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->