{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Ughhhh I'm so.sorry!! TTC is a beyotch, too. I hope we can be BFP/bump buddies next cycle!!

Sorry Nichole :(

And Amanda - sounds like you are dialing into what it might be just by being able to identify that it looks different and always has done.

Sandy - sorry for the AF. You are doing so well tho and this WILL happened. As my doc says "well he knocked you up once and that evidence is better than any test we can do".

Katrina - i LOVE that you have cows and grandmas. I have neither - makes me sad.

Cassidy - GET IT GET IT *twerks*

I ate an almond joy and two pieces of vegemite toast. Now sipping 7Up. Feeling less shit and I just had a win at work (made an FTP site my bitch). Still haven't POAS MUST do that this afternoon.

I'm so flipping crushed right now. This was one seriously mean cycle. My hopes were higher then they had ever been. I actually started thinking I might finally be pregnant. I've already cried like 5 times today. I just want my baby... It's been over a year with no end in sight... I can't take this much longer. I might be gone for a couple of days to get my head on straight. I am going to not temp this cycle and just use opks. F*** I really thought I was pregnant there for a minute...

Ive had those moments nichole. It sucks to let yourself truly believe it even if only for a second to only be crushed :( any more spotting?

Eeek more ewcm amd took another opk with smu and its darker! Hope hope hope I can get a bd in tonight because I think I may get my pos tmw morning!

So... definitely oing SOON! Seduction plan is a go tonight... fx I get another bd in! Bet it will be positive here in a few hrs and will probable o laaaate tonight or very early tmw.

Attachments

• 20131107_123334.jpg
    20131107_123334.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Cassidy, I vote just walk around topless..should get the job done :)

I would always get undressed in front of OH when I was about to shower or change around O time...He would get mesmerized by the boobs.

Thanks Amelia. That's what my doctor and hubby say, too.

Nichole, I get that feeling. I was so mad the other day because I truly believed is get two lines, I even bought frers. Ridiculous. I was so mad, sad, let down, disappointed, and hurt. But look at the bright side -- you O'd. Your chart looked amazing. You have a chance. FX for your Christmas time miracle, too.

FX Cassidy!!

Ditto - i had so much to do the other day and now... nadda.

I worked a lot today at work, but didn't get a lot done. One of those days. Then the internet went down a little after 4 so I called it a day. Then a trip to the grocery store/pharmacy (I had clomid from last time called in so I didn't have to mess with the on-call doctor. Yay!). I'm making breakfast for supper.. ham & cheese omlettes (and mushrooms on mine!) and hashbrowns. Yummy! Cleaning and laundry. Gotta love the life of a housewife ;) Wouldn't trade my life as my hubby's wife for anything. I'm shocked at how not sobbing I am today. I'm weirdly okay.. Tuesday was rough though.

On a side note, I've had light flow today.. does if count as CD 1 if it isn't heavy? I'm trying to figure out when to start my clomid is all.

Amelia-I know. I actually had 6 grandparents up until January then my grandpa passed away. My moms parents are divorced and remarried plus my dads folks made 6. I love raising cattle, its so fulfilling in a weird way. I had a 100% calf crop this year. 18 cows had 18 calves and all survived. Oh and no Boobies for me either.
Morgan-Its almost 530 here!
Nichole-I hope it doesn't turn until af!
AFM:My bull was naughty and didn't want to go on the trailer today, so we will try tomorrow. I have a bit of a headache from being out in the cold so hopefully a glass of wine will help.

Aweeee Morgan, a little pink bundle!! I'm so happy for you!! Xx

I went to an agricultural school when I was little and I learned how to groom and lead cows. I used to love working with the animals. I am determined to get chickens again (had them in australia) and ideally a goat for company :)

Cassidy- LOL! Chad always gets in the mood if I change when he walks by the door or something haha. If that doesn't work, I suggest a shower together....always works!

On the virginity topic, I also lost mine at 16, with my high school bf, we were together 4 years, I made him wait 2 years before I slept with him though. But I've slept with 4 guys total, all were long time relationships...though after the first one I didn't make any of them wait hahaha. DH and I had sex the first night we were together...we were drunk and I hadn't had sex in 4 months...what can I say?

Morgan- Yay! I knew it was a girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->