{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Okay more tmi-Has it always looked that way? Or could it be a more recent blockage or illness. I hope this doesn't offend you.

Okay more tmi-Has it always looked that way? Or could it be a more recent blockage or illness. I hope this doesn't offend you.

No offense taken what so ever! It always has.

and, when OH and I started dating, I'm not sure how this topic came up, but Oh once said that he thought he was sterile because he had never had a pregnancy scare in past relationships, and said that he wasn't always that careful.

I'm thinking the way it looks is just because of the absence of the sperm? The actual seminal fluid but not the spermatozoa? That's what it sounds like to me. Keeping everything crossed that there's some way to fix his condition so you can have a baby biologically both of yours, but if not- FX that he accepts his condition and is open and supportive to other ways of conceiving. I know it will happen for you girl. You have a hell of a journey ahead of you, but it's only going to make your love so much stronger for the little one that I know is at the end of that journey waiting for you.

I'm thinking the way it looks is just because of the absence of the sperm? The actual seminal fluid but not the spermatozoa? That's what it sounds like to me. Keeping everything crossed that there's some way to fix his condition so you can have a baby biologically both of yours, but if not- FX that he accepts his condition and is open and supportive to other ways of conceiving. I know it will happen for you girl. You have a hell of a journey ahead of you, but it's only going to make your love so much stronger for the little one that I know is at the end of that journey waiting for you.

I'm thinking so, as well. I also want to see if retrograde ejaculation could be an issue (and an easy fix!).

Hmm. Well I have no experience with anyone other then dh so I wouldn't know if his was different or not.

That could definitely be it as well!!! I hope you get some answers soon. It's the worst just not knowing.

But I agree with Cassidy it sounds like the fluid but no actual semen. I hope its an easy fix for you guys!!

I wish I could explain it better. OH's is clear, and almost reminds me of EWCM. It is stretchy, but watery and runny. Totally and completely TMI, OH finished on my stomach once... I don't remember why but we weren't trying and I wasn't on BC I think. and it looked like water. It kind of just rolled off of me. MY ex's was thick, white and not runny.

Hmm. Well I have no experience with anyone other then dh so I wouldn't know if his was different or not.

Awww that's lovely! I wish that was the case for Hubby and I!

Thank you, we definitely feel like an oddity sometimes. We didn't wait until we were married but having we were each others firsts. But we are happy with how it turned out.

Katrina, you're not the odd one out! Lol I lost my virginity to my husband when I was 16. He had slept with other people before that, but I never have. He's the only one! Lol.

But I totally get what you're saying Amanda. It's like all the mucous and fluid that helps the sperm out, but not the actual sperm. Totally sounds like that.

Morgan, you are so cute! Good luck. Can't wait to hear! I still say girl. :) and thanks for the kind words. I know you get how much I want another chance and how much better it makes you feel. It's hard to wait, but hopefully the clomid DOES move O day up a bit. CD 23 is a loooong wait.

Katrina, thanks. I hope you get your most amazing anniversary gift ever ;)

Cassidy, yay! FX for you.

Amanda, I'm sorry, but I love hearing from you!

Afm, af is not very heavy like the first few months so that's weird. Gotta be thankful for the little things I suppose. Last month was better, too. Ready to get another cycle underway.

Katrina, you're not the odd one out! Lol I lost my virginity to my husband when I was 16. He had slept with other people before that, but I never have. He's the only one! Lol.

But I totally get what you're saying Amanda. It's like all the mucous and fluid that helps the sperm out, but not the actual sperm. Totally sounds like that.

Yeah-- I think that's it. Lack of actual spermies.

I lost my virginity at 16 to no one of importance, you are both lucky that it you're still with that person! I had been with a handful of people before OH.

Morgan, you are so cute! Good luck. Can't wait to hear! I still say girl. :) and thanks for the kind words. I know you get how much I want another chance and how much better it makes you feel. It's hard to wait, but hopefully the clomid DOES move O day up a bit. CD 23 is a loooong wait.

Katrina, thanks. I hope you get your most amazing anniversary gift ever ;)

Cassidy, yay! FX for you.

Amanda, I'm sorry, but I love hearing from you!

Afm, af is not very heavy like the first few months so that's weird. Gotta be thankful for the little things I suppose. Last month was better, too. Ready to get another cycle underway.

So sorry that AF got you, but yay for a light AF! Mine has been super light recently too...a few hours of heavy flow, a day of medium flow, then spotting for a day. I'll take it :)

Amanda-I get it too. Mucusy water based not really white or thick.
Sorrry about AF
AFM: I should get going have to check on my grandma before moving cattle.

Sandy, soooo sorry AF got you hun- but your chart looked better than the month before (right? I can't find that chart now lol) AND you know for a fact your LP is normal length (wasn't there questioning of O day last month, or am I getting crap mixed up?) so YAY! Either way, I KNOW that your BFP is coming!!!

I'm reaaaaally hoping for an early O this month. My OPKs are pretty dark already so i'm just hoping one turns blaring soon. Gonna try to seduce DH again tonight. Then probably take a day off and try to do it again. Hopefully i'll O soon though and not have to keep this up for another 5 days. I don't think he will cooperate that long lol.

Thanks Amanda. It is what it is. :) I hope his issue is minor and easily corrected!

I have been with a few others besides my hubby, but I wish he was my first and only. I was 18.. I dated the guy until I was almost 21. I thought it was live and we would be together forever. Not the case. I suppose it was, but it was an immature love. I wouldn't change things though because then I wouldn't know how good I have it with my hubby. He never yells at me, swears at me, puts me down, pushes, lies, cheats... All things I've experienced before and thought were ok. I'm ok with where I am and how I got here. :) it's nice to know enough of life to appreciate what I have!

Cassidy, I just put in AF so it took it down.. but yes, it was much better. 11 day LP. Could be longer, but its ok. Comparing last month to the previous two, I bet they were very weak or anovulatory. I don't know how to put them all up together. So hopefully another round of clomid gets me my birthday / Christmas BFP :)

Well, have the tiniest bit of pink spotting. Me thinks the :witch: is on her way. Progesterone is a beyotch.

:( :hugs: Sorry Nichole. But your chart really looked great, your temps were awesome. Are you going to continue with progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->