{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Soooo happy for you Morgan!!! What is her name?!?!?!?! Lol

AFM, I really can't believe i'm O'ing this early. I feel like things are falling into place this cycle. I just want my babe in my belly and then in my arms. I'm so ready to start a new chapter in my life being a mama, pleaaase let this be the cycle!

I was old when I lost my virginity 21. We had been together about 4 month by then.
Amelia-I want a boer goat dh says no.

Well since we are sharing I was 15 and it was with a long term bf - we were together three years... then I went wild and shagged many many many men. Holy moly was it fun. Dh and I hooked up the first date - drunk as skunks, lol.

Get a fainting goat. They are hilarious. DH won't be able to say no because he'll be laughing too hard.

I hope so too Cassidy!! You need your little babe in your belly soon!

Here's the link to my chart from conception month. I think Cassidy was the one that said that my temps were actually lower and she was right!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45506d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well since we are sharing I was 15 and it was with a long term bf - we were together three years... then I went wild and shagged many many many men. Holy moly was it fun. Dh and I hooked up the first date - drunk as skunks, lol.

Get a fainting goat. They are hilarious. DH won't be able to say no because he'll be laughing too hard.

LOL!

I like tagging fainting goats at work. I grab them and they get stiff. No running around or nothing. That way they never get missed or tagged in the wrong spot

So many gender u/s coming up!!! So excited for all of you lovely ladies.

I just text dh naughty things so he'll get riled up for when I get home LOL I want him to feel he's initiating things and its not just me wanting a baby lol

OMFG I STILL HAVE TWO HOURS - there is nothing to do right now..sofreakingbored... someone... entertain me? :D

What time do you get done with work? We just ate dinner-dh made most of it.

not until 7 :S i want to scream. doing everything i can to not eat because im bored.

Lol its 7 somewhere. Well here anyhow. Sorry I am not good for boredom.

you are sweet - oooh some work just came in.. notes, finally.. ive been waiting for three hours for these!!!!

We're super slow at work tonight too... 2 hours and 52 minutes left.. not that i;m counting or anything. Then it's SEXY TIME!!!! ;)

Yay Cassidy - i have 40 mins left!!

Oh and I just remembered that DH arrives tomorrow - holy hell I forgot about his interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->