{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

So spotting has stopped.. what is going on?! ](*,) AF needs to hurry up and get here so I can start my next cycle!

I'm sorry you're so confused Nichole! I know how you're feeling, it freaking sucks being in limbo. But either way you will know soon. FX that it's some early pregnancy bleeding or something ;) when's the last time you tested?

Yesterday. I said eff it this morning. I might test again tomorrow with an IC if there is still no bleeding.

Thanks so much girls! :)

Cassidy- We are 99.7% secretly decided on Marley Willow White <3

A pic too just in case you missed em on FB. She was bouncing around and smiling, we got it all on DVD & "Nana" bought her a big heartbeat teddy bear they recorded w/ a Doppler- so cool!! (148 bpm)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
She's absolutely perfect Morgan! So so beautiful!!!!!

AFM, I am officially the most confused I have ever been in this TTC experience. My OPK from smu looked nearly positive after 10 minutes, and dried positive. My OPK tonight is freaking negative?!?! Did my surge seriously happen that quickly? I've never O'd this early.. is there a possibility it was like a fake surge and I could O later??? I'm soooo confused.

Top stick was last nights, second was this mornings fmu, third was this mornings smu, and last is tonights.

What do you ladies think?!?!?! I seriously need input :( Idk what's going on!!!

Attachments

• 20131107_213249.jpg
    20131107_213249.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
I really like the name Morgan, she's too cute! I can't wait to find out what we're having now. Minimum 8 more weeks...I want to at least reach week 12 so I can actually tell people!

Cassidy, I hope that it was your real surge today! Anxiously awaiting your temp in the morning!

I had to share this, I was at work today and the regular FedEx guy that delivers every day came in and just asked me as I was signing for the packages "Are you with child" I was totally taken aback. I told him yes and asked how he knew and he was like " I've thought so for a couple weeks but I didn't want to ask. It's just something I sense, my mom used to be able to also" so weird! And crazy! I'm not showing yet, and besides I'm usually behind the counter when I see him, and we've definitely not said anything about it at work while he was delivering.

That's crazy cool Ash! Tell him to stop by Sub Culture in a couple weeks :haha:

Morgan, yay!! There are so many little cute pink things.. so exciting!! Love that name, by the way.

Cassidy, FX for you.

Amelia, good luck :)

Nichole, I hope things get figured out quickly. Limbo sucks.

Afm, last night was a rough night. Poor hubby. I yelled at him for an hour before I fell apart.. ugh. I hate TTC, but today is a new and better day. He asked me to try to.chill about it. No temps. No bnb, just be my old self, don't stress and poas for the clomid. I think I'm going to meet in the middle. Temp just til O and maybe check in a bit less frequently and stop with Dr. Google. I think I know all I can at this point. and focus more on us and home and painting, decorating, Christmas projects and cards, and just try to chill. :) Oh and, I'm counting yesterday as CD 1. It got heavier later. I feel like crap today. I just wanted to stay in bed. Ugh. If only.. lol.

Ashlee-That is kinda cool!
Morgan-I love her name she is so cute!

Girls I need some help, anyone who crochets?

I am going to buy yarn/hooks at lunch (have NO IDEA what I'm doing/looking for). I think I want THICK/soft yarn but don't know which to choose. Also Michael's or Joann's? I have both within 5 miles! Thanks for any input.. I feel like I need to call some grandmas LOL ;)

Ashlee, that's soo cool!

That happened to me at the grocery store last year when I was pregnant. They were offering samples of coconut milk yogurt, and I said no thanks. The lady who was standing next to me looks over and goes "I may be out of place here...but are you pregnant? I am just getting a pregnant vibe from you"

^I can't wait til that happens to me!!

Ashlee- Are you a belly toucher? Haha ik at least for me ever since the day I found out I compulsively rest my hands on my belly, just extra protective and I'm sure people notice that vs. a bump!

Morgan-The ladies at the local shop here are quite helpful, if Ashlee doesn't answer maybe ask someone there if they could help. Or look at a beginners book and they might give you clues on size of needles and types of yarns to use.

Think I'll try Joann's then.. I'm sure there will be PLENTY of Gmas to consult there!! Haha.
And quilting/knitting/sewing is their specialty so I forsee a better selection than at Michael's. They have more crafty-type items. Thanks!

Morgan, I responded on other thread about crocheting. As for belly touching, I only really do it at home. At work my hands re usually too busy doing other stuff.

Amanda- it was super crazy. I see him every day so it's possible he just noticed a few things were different. He's always seemed like a perceptive person to me

I am so glad its Friday!! Have to go shopping for the baby shower tomorrow yet but I get to spend time with dh this weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->