{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Eurgh, my mouth is so sore!! There was no dentists in today so no-one could look at it. About 2 weeks ago I started getting sores on the roof of my mouth and the skin would peel, this morning I woke up and the gum that is at the back of my teeth under my tongue had what felt like dry patches but still wet, as the day has progressed the patches have begun to come onto the inside of my lip and the roof of my mouth is much more sore. I am a Dental Nurse and still have no bloody idea what it is! I've not changed my toothpaste recently. Has anyone had anything similar?

Sandy sorry your feeling so crap :(
Morgan I'm crap at anything creative :lol:
Nichole any update?

I'm much better today. It's amazing what a little crying and some sleep and hubby hugs will do. We will get there eventually. :)

BB, your mouth sounds awful. I hope it gets better!

Katrina, that sounds fun! Anything special planned?

Morgan, good luck. I'm awful at crocheting!

We are going to the city today shopping. We took the afternoon off. I want to go to Hobby Lobby. I LOVE it. I'm ready for some Christmas crafting. We might do some painting in our house, too. Lots of cleaning and laundry to do.. and I can't wait to sleep in!

Eurgh, my mouth is so sore!! There was no dentists in today so no-one could look at it. About 2 weeks ago I started getting sores on the roof of my mouth and the skin would peel, this morning I woke up and the gum that is at the back of my teeth under my tongue had what felt like dry patches but still wet, as the day has progressed the patches have begun to come onto the inside of my lip and the roof of my mouth is much more sore. I am a Dental Nurse and still have no bloody idea what it is! I've not changed my toothpaste recently. Has anyone had anything similar?

Sandy sorry your feeling so crap :(
Morgan I'm crap at anything creative :lol:
Nichole any update?

BB-No idea-I always worry about getting Sore mouth from sheep and goats.

I'm much better today. It's amazing what a little crying and some sleep and hubby hugs will do. We will get there eventually. :)

BB, your mouth sounds awful. I hope it gets better!

Katrina, that sounds fun! Anything special planned?

Morgan, good luck. I'm awful at crocheting!

We are going to the city today shopping. We took the afternoon off. I want to go to Hobby Lobby. I LOVE it. I'm ready for some Christmas crafting. We might do some painting in our house, too. Lots of cleaning and laundry to do.. and I can't wait to sleep in!

I work Saturday-and then avoiding the baby shower by watching movies with dh. We maybe harvesting Sunday so I will probably just ride in the tractor with him :happydance: I know it sounds boring but I enjoy it.

Spotting is back and heavier. Hopefully it sticks this time and I can finally begin my next cycle.

for those of you taking b6, be careful, I just read a warning that taking more than 300-500mg can cause serious neurological problems.

Morgs the name is gorgeous! She is a real beauty already!

BB - sorry about the mouth - could it be a yeasty-stressy thing?

Nichole - im willing the universe to get your flow on so you can move on xx

Katrina - i would love to ride the tractor too... wait, is that a euphemism?

Ash + Amanda - that shit is so weird. I had a woman walk up to me in the store to tell me I had a good aura and that I needed to make a big decision soon. It freaked me out and I ran away. Your experiences sound way cooler.

Cassidy - YAY for steamy BD. I really hope you nail the O.. ohhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh.

AFM - DH arrives tonight late. He's been working on his presentation for his interview on Monday I'm helping him polish it up. -ive OPK last night and this morning but def darker this morn so I'm excited to see if I O sooner than last month with was day 18.

New cut came in so hopefully busier today at work!

Amelia-you almost made me spit out my biscuit lol. To clarify I will be hauling in grain with him, not the other kind of tractor ride...

Anyone know if Kaiser pharmacies are open on Veteran's day? I am trying to figure out if I need to go today for my clomid or if I can wait until Monday.

Anyone know if Kaiser pharmacies are open on Veteran's day? I am trying to figure out if I need to go today for my clomid or if I can wait until Monday.

yep-- OH has an appointment on the 11th! Our kaiser is open, at least. most Kaiser pharmacies are open year round.

Suuuuuuuper low temp this morning. Very interesting. LOL

Thanks Amanda. Ours are open all the time except holidays. I wasn't sure if Verteran's day is considered a closed holiday or not.

The spotting is starting to turn into a full flow. I give it another hour before I can consider it day 1.

BB-Good luck!
Cassidy-Hmm. I hope it jumps tomorrow!
AFM:I am getting grumpy!

Hey gals!
Oh Nichole, I'm so sorry. Ttc sucks, but on drugs I feel like it can be worse, since anything and everything can be a side effect of them.... Long LP? Nausea, dizziness, moodiness? Could go either way, and it plays with our minds, and it breaks our heart. Hugs, dear.
I'm trying to keep up, best I can on vaca. Morgan, congrats on the girl. :)
Afm, I thought I was on vaca but my mind never caught up. This is the least restful vaca ever. So many activities, planning, thinking ahead - and I'm def fertile, so that adds to the crazy. We still have to get into the mood even though we're both exhausted at the end of the day. It's depressing, sometimes, to think of where I'm at vs where I think I should be vs where I thought I would be at this point in my life. Sigh.
Ok, going to the beach. Enjoying my second to last 88 degree weather, and sun, and swimming. Hugs, gals, to all of you. :)

:hugs: Sorry Nichole. This next cycle is your cycle!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->