{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Full flow started. Officially day 1 of my cycle. I am not going to temp. I was thinking temping until O but eff it. I do have to do the progesterone 3 days after O so I will just do it 3 daus after last pos opk cause that's usually when I O.

Sorry Nichole :(

Doctor doesn't know what it is and said to use Corsodyl and see how I get on. She said my BP is a little high and temperature a little low but not worried. She asked if I was pregnant because pregnancy can make out bodies act strangely!

:hugs: Sorry Nichole. Next cycle will be the cycle! Your BFP is coming, I know it. Are you going to continue to take progesterone at the end of this coming cycle? ((NEVERMIND just re-read your post again. I suck. Sorry lol)) It definitely made your chart rockin', even if the extended LP was messing with you. I have super high hopes for you.

BB- FX it clears up soon, whatever it is!!!!

AFM, So i'm thinking that test strip on the random one in between the positives was a dud, it looks funky. So pretty sure i'm O'ing today. YAAAAAAAY!!!! Such an early O at CD11 compared to CD15 i've been O'ing the last 2 cycles.

Attachments

• new 002.jpg
    new 002.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
Well BB your chart looks pretty!!
Cassidy-Yay for O and lots of Bd!!

Katrina, I loved riding in the tractor and combine with my hubby. It was fun !

Amelia, FX!

Nichole, sorry AF got you, but glad your out of limbo. FX for our Christmas miracle BFP's!!

FX Cassidy! I would PAY for a cd 15 O. Lol.

BBT, eek! Hope that's a good omen!!

I'm going shopping tonight I wonder what the clerk will think when I get opks and baby stuff? lol

I feel lucky in some ways having an earlier o, but then it makes me sad when I realize ive had a lot more cycles with bfns. Since officially ttc this is cycle 13, but it's only been 10 months. And we stopped using protection a year before that. Im just so tired of waiting I want our baby!!! Fx this month is the month for all of us!!!

I've been doing some research on azoospermia and physical characteristics of ejaculate (sorry, IT people at work..i'm not a perv, i swear!)

and I found this:

"Azoospermia coupled with low ejaculate volume of nonclotting watery fluids fructose-negative, Usually implies an obstruction of the ejaculatory duct."

https://www.maleinfertility.org/new-evaluation.html

and this:

"There are only 2 possible reasons for the count being zero. One is because of a blockage of the ducts which carry the from the testes to the penis. This is called obstructive azoospermia, because it is a result of a block in the reproductive ducts ( passage). The other is due to testicular failure, in which the testes do not produce. This is called non-obstructive azoospermia ( a mouthful, which simply means that the problem is not because of a block).

The testicular size ; and a blood test for FSH are useful tools for determining if you have obstructive azoospermia or non-obstructive azoospermia. If your testes are small in size; and if the FSH is high, your chances of having non - obstructive azoospermia are high.

Men with obstructive azoospermia have normal testes which produce sperm normally, but whose passageway is blocked. This is usually a block at the level of the epididymis, and in these men the semen volume is normal; fructose is present; the pH is alkaline; and no sperm precursor cells are seen on semen analysis. On clinical examination, they typically have normal sized firm testes, but the epididymis is full and turgid.

Some men have obstructive azoospermia because of an absent vas deferens. Their semen volume is low ( 0.5 ml or less); the pH is acidic and the fructose is negative. The diagnosis can be confirmed by clinical examination, which shows the vas is absent. If the vas can be felt in these men, then the diagnosis is a seminal vesicle obstruction.

Men with non-obstructive azoospermia have a normal passageway, but abnormal testicular function, and their testes do not produce sperm normally. Some of these men may have small testes on clinical examination. The testicular failure may be partial, which means that only a few areas of the testes produce sperm, but this sperm production is not enough for it to be ejaculated. Other men may have complete testicular failure, which means there is no sperm production at all in the entire testes. The only way to differentiate between complete and partial testicular failure is by doing multiple testicular micro-biopsies to sample different areas of the testes and send them for pathological examination."

which gives me a lot of hope.

Amanda - I was doing reading yesterday on this in my down time and found similar wordage.

I think there is still a LOT of hope. Hopefully this is either a) a simple blockage or worst case b) a complex block but with seamen producing testicles that can be biopsied for sperm retrieval - then it's a slightly more annoying IVF but excellent baby making chance - not as sexy or romantic as perhaps we would like but I think the end more than justifies the means.

Whatever the case I'm always here to text chat x I'll look into cheap SF flights too the next few weeks are kinda shit with work but new year for sure x

Amanda - I was doing reading yesterday on this in my down time and found similar wordage.

I think there is still a LOT of hope. Hopefully this is either a) a simple blockage or worst case b) a complex block but with seamen producing testicles that can be biopsied for sperm retrieval - then it's a slightly more annoying IVF but excellent baby making chance - not as sexy or romantic as perhaps we would like but I think the end more than justifies the means.

Whatever the case I'm always here to text chat x I'll look into cheap SF flights too the next few weeks are kinda shit with work but new year for sure x

Thank you. I'll be here. SF has great bars! :)

Yay for Oing soon Cassidy! Did you end up BDing last night?

Amanda, really hoping that OH has one of those issues that can be fixed. I've got my FX extra tight because I know how hard this has been on the two of you. :hugs:

Nichole, so sorry about AF lady :( you deserve that bfp so much, I hope you get it soon :hugs:

No, no BD last night :( hopefully tonight though. If not though at least I still have a shot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDfvxJUxL10

SO many good moments in this clip.

I hate showering together!! Lol our shower is tiny there's like noooo room. Plus sex in the shower is so damn awkward and I just wanna make it back to my bed so i can put in my softcup without him knowing or anything falling out LOL

As for booze, we're not drinkers. I've been drunk twice in the last 2.5 years LOL

I'm gonna make it happen though. Tonight we're getting another BD in, and I better get my damn temp rise in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->