{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Lol shower sex can be awkward. A lot of the time we just get out and finish in the bedroom lol Though, the last bd we had before o this last time was in the shower and I just hopped out and put in the soft cup.

Amanda keeping my FX tightly crossed for you!

Cassidy, I agree, flash those boobies!!!

AFM - I feel like I have heavy balls of fire on my chest and a slight bad back plus my chart is looking pretty amazing!! It's never risen steadily! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up because I'm sick of feeling crushed!

BB, your chart looks super awesome. Good luck!! When are you testing?

Cassidy, FX for you.

I've decided not to temp this month, too. Hubby wanted me to step away from the thermometer. He says it stresses me out too much. I'm going to humor him and try it. First day of clomid on the books. A big day of home improvement projects, family dinner at my favorite place to eat, and relaxing. It was fabulous to sleep in and get to sip my coffee this morning. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

BB that chart is looking awesome!

Sandy, hopefully a month without too much stress is just what you need for that bfp

Thanks Ashlee that's what hubby thinks, too. Hope you guys are right. :)

I got royally laid last night. Gosh its good to have dh back in town.

Temp rise today :) Thinking i'm 1dpo. Happy to be a part of a TWW that actually matters again!!! Lol

Woohoo for o! Hope this is the one!

AFM, In the car on the way to Klamath for the holiday weekend. Think it will be nice to be somewhere else for a few days. Plus, I love Oregon.

Was feeling slightly positive up until this point. My usual hormone headache has hit me hard this evening. Usually happens a few days before AF arrives :(

Cassidy, glad your temp jumped. FX.

BBT, maybe its just pregnant hormone headache!!

Have a safe and fun trip Ashlee!

I feel super grumpy today. I'm trying not to be, but its kinda hard. And hubby isn't even doing anything to me.

Cassidy-Yay!!
BB-Maybe its a hormone headache!
AFM: I just got home from work-burr its getting cold here. Temp dipped way low this morning.

Nope. FML. Hate that hubby is so damn stubborn. And so ridiculous he's like "Is it time? Cuz if you say it is we can try.." but everytime I say it's time he says it puts pressure on me and he'd prefer I didn't and he can't finish with the pressure. So WTF?!?! I lose either way. Idk what i'm supposed to do but i'm tired of the games.

Either way, BD'd 2 days before O. I know that's one of the higher % days for conceiving, so FX. And actually, it was at 11.30pm on the 6th and pretty sure I O'd mid-day yesterday, so about 72 hours before. So those little men better have been up there ready and waiting. I used a softcup and went to bed immediately after BD as well.

I've been MIA for about 5 days. So sorry, I've been working nonstop and even have parents and students calling and texting me past my bedtime :-( I'll update you on what's been happening and then I'll go back and catch up on you ladies' lives. I'm currently on page 65 :) .

So they found both copies of the heterozygous MTHFR mutation, testosterone was normal but on the high side of it (by one). Progesterone on 7dpo confirmed my suspicions that I didn't ovulate that time I got the positive opks. I had another positive opk Tuesday so I am actually 4dpo today. Two surges in one cycle but I can definitely feel the difference. Hopefully that little follicle that was 1.3cm before grew big and strong. Testing on 11/17 (6 days after my 30th birthday!) since I read I could still get pregnant. DH's SA is normal but concentration a little on the low side. I'm not worried about that since I already had two CP. I'm being referred to a hematologist and an endocrinologist for more testing. What an ordeal.

Well, that's what's up. But you know what they say "Nothing worth having comes easy."

My gosh Marie! Ugh. How frustrating. Yay for being 4 dpo though! FX for you. Hope you get a BFP so you don't need more answers right now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->