{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Sorry Marie but good that you are getting more info.

Katrina - its so warm here in LA, as long as the sun is up I'm in a t-shirt.

Cassidy - it's time for roofies. Or perhaps a serious talk about he can either do it natural or he can pay for a bunch of invasive and costly procedures... that boy needs a smack up the head.

BB- how's the headache?

Sandy - did you get to do something fun ... like eat some chocolate? glass of vino?

Have fun Ash!

AFM - second BD this morn. No soft-cups... dh was like... errr, isn't it too early? and i was like - yup f*ck that. No surge yet OPKs are sooooo negative still. O is likely to be between wed and fri of next week. DH leaves monday so this might be a bust so I'm just trying to have fun. Might go in for another scan after the surge. Follicle was 1.5 last wed and should be around 1.7 -1.8 for full maturity... oooooor it's a cyst :S Dh stressing about job interview. I wish I could drink but after drunk shenanigans the other day I'm not ready to go there yet.

I hope you O early this month Amelia!!

Cassidy have you spoke to Hubby? Remember Mine was being like that last month? I spoke to him and he didn't realise that there was such a small window to conceive! This month has been much more fun. He's wanted it more than me. He's even asked me if I've ovulated!

AFM - My temperature is sky rocketing! This has never happened! My boobs are still sore and I've woken up with a headache still! I'm either due AF on Thursday or Friday. If I discard my adjusted temp it puts O a day later. I don't think I O'd a day later going off cervix or CM. My temps usually go down on either 11DPO or 12DPO so will see what happens then and if they don't then I will test Saturday.

I've spoken to him. Idk, it's just like... we DTD when he wants to. If he's not in the mood, we don't. He doesn't compromise and it's really annoying. I was lucky that he jumped on me when I got home the night that he did. It's frustrating... but I don't want to put more pressure on him and turn him off of it more. He just hates planned BD time and knowing all of the logistics of TTC, you know? He straight up told me the other day he really doesn't like hearing about which days are my fertile days, etc. because it puts pressure on him and then he doesn't finish. It's just really damn frustrating. I suppose I just have to be patient and know that one of these times everything will line up together when it's meant to be.

I'm actually really trying not to get my hopes up about this month but secretly am. BD'd about 72 hours before.. 2 days and 1 day before O you have the best chance of conceiving so i'm right in the middle of that. I O'd really early, which i'm assuming is a strong O? Or maybe that is wrong and it's a weak egg because it hasn't had enough time to mature? Idk. And I had TONS of EWCM. NEVER had so much, usually I only have it one day, this month i've had it 3 days in a row so far. I just hope this is the month. I'm ready to get my BFP.

Your temps seriously looks awesome BB!!! I have high hopes for you!!!!

Don'tttttttt it gets me too excited!!!!

Men are weird!! "I want a baby but don't want to try for one" They are so hard done by aren't they!? :lol: There's a lot of pressure on us too!

I know!! It's so frustrating. And men don't get so emotionally invested in TTC (at least not my man). I'm the one crushed every month when AF shows. I think i'm just gonna stop telling him anything about TTC, and just let it happen. I'll still take my OPKs, temp, and use softcups.. but as for BD timing it's just gonna happen when it does and it will line up eventually.

My FRERs are seriously burning a hole in my bathroom! Screaming come get me! I will not though, I will be strong until at least Friday!!

I know you said you guys have talked about it but have you asked him how he expects to TTC if he won't actually try? He says he's on board and is totally up for it but never during the right time? So where's "on board" in that? I'm sorry Cassidy. I can only imagine how you feel but knowing how badly you want this, I'm super frustrated for you. If it were OH, I'd be flipping out on him at this point. Obviously that's just me but I want to flip out at your husband on here lol.

It's not that he doesn't try... every time i've told him "It's time." He'll try. There's mutliple months he tried night after night and idk... he feels the pressure that it's up to him to make a baby in his mind and just can't perform right when he knows. So then I try to avoid telling him but BD rarely lines up. He initiated the BD 72 hours before O and had no problem finishing like he does when he knows and 'feels the pressure' so i'm just happy we have a chance this month and hoping the more I keep him in the dark about the fertile times the better chances we'll have month after month. Lol. It pisses me off, but being pissed off about it won't do anything.

I think he's just so in the dark about fertility type things. He figured unprotected sex would equal pregnancy. I think all of the OPK, BBT, timing and fertile times and all of the TTC lingo just kind of overwhelms him lol.

I would maybe explain O. If he doesn't realise that it's such a tiny time frame he might feel that you can have sex whenever kind of thing?

I feel poorly today! I've taken some paracetamol but this headache just will not shift, coupled with feeling sick and sore back I'm feeling pretty yacky!! Hope its a good sign!

Thanks Sandy. Hoping for the best!

Sorry to those who had the witch show up :-( tough times but focus on the next cycle!

BB, I've been looking at your chart and excited for you to test!

Cassidy, this could be it!

Amelia, glad you and DH got to spend time together <3

Mirolee, you're back by now but I hope Hawaii was fun! :happydance:

Morgan, congrats on the pink bundle! :baby:

All my other girls, :hugs:

Come on November!!! Tomorrow is my 30th birthday and my parents 31 year anniversary is on the 19th. What a wonderful month it would be if..... :bfp: baby would be due July-Aug. July is my anniversary month and August is my hubby, mother in law, father in law, bff and aunt's b-day month. :)

Marie-FX for you!
AFM: I am going shopping with my mom today it should be fun. It actually isn't to cold today Amelia- above 45 and the sun is out.

BB, your chart still looks absolutely awesome. You're still early. Only what, 9 dpo? It's not common at all to get a BFP at 9 dpo. Keep your chin up. You're not out yet. I hope you feel better soon!

Marie, I hope you get your BP. Wouldn't that be perfect timing for you! Fingers crossed. When are you going to test? I think I remember you saying before, but I'm not sure.

Cassidy, I'm sorry that your hubby is less than cooperative. It amazes me how much work and planning has to go into TTC. In school, they did lead you to believe unprotected sex, just one time and you're probably pregnant with 4 kids! I don't understand how some people can just BAM! get pregnant with no trouble at all. My sister is a prime example, 4 kids in 4 years. Then there is me.. and my parts that don't work well. Lol.

Amelia, glad you got some time spent with your hubby. Hope you enjoyed it. Hope O time lines up in the next few days for you!

Katrina, have fun! I like to shop, just not for clothes. I'm so picky, I usually walk out with nothing. Ugh! I'd much rather shop for house things. It's cold here today, but the sun is shining which helps. Now if the wind would just stop, it would be much better. i'm not complaining though -- I love fall!

AFM, I was a bum and slept in and now just sitting here drinking my coffee and Pinteresting. I have a hot date to clean my house today. And do laundry. Yes, more. It is never ending I swear. And there's only 2 of us! How can that be? Lol. Day 2 of clomid. Nothing major to complain although that could be the headache I have had since yesterday I suppose. It's just kinda nagging and there, so I can tolerate that if it's gonna get me a baby. Today I also plan on getting back on the eating healthy bandwagon. I have fallen off for about oh a month. Ugh. Gotta climb back on. Lose a few pounds again, hopefully that will help the clomid out. I'm struggling with the thought of not temping. I really like to see those crosshairs and that obvious temp jump like I got last cycle, but maybe if I don't it will help cut the stress and help me get pregnant. Last time it happened, I just pretty much gave up on it, focused on losing weight and we were surprised with our little guy. Maybe that's what I need to do again.. take my clomid, do my OPKs because the doctor said to, and go on about my life focusing on something other than getting pregnant. Step away from Dr. Google and stop trying to figure out that one little tip, trick, or secret that's going to help me get pregnant. He's been saying that for months.. I'll never live it down if he's right ;) but it won't matter as long as we get a healthy & happy baby out of the deal. It actually just dawned on me last night that he wasn't really on board with getting pregnant until last cycle because he wanted me to have longer to heal from my C-section.. he is now, but I just realized last night that he really didn't want to get pregnant yet until just last month. Poor guy. His wife is SO stubborn.. lol.

BB, your chart still looks absolutely awesome. You're still early. Only what, 9 dpo? It's not common at all to get a BFP at 9 dpo. Keep your chin up. You're not out yet. I hope you feel better soon!

Marie, I hope you get your BP. Wouldn't that be perfect timing for you! Fingers crossed. When are you going to test? I think I remember you saying before, but I'm not sure.

Cassidy, I'm sorry that your hubby is less than cooperative. It amazes me how much work and planning has to go into TTC. In school, they did lead you to believe unprotected sex, just one time and you're probably pregnant with 4 kids! I don't understand how some people can just BAM! get pregnant with no trouble at all. My sister is a prime example, 4 kids in 4 years. Then there is me.. and my parts that don't work well. Lol.

Amelia, glad you got some time spent with your hubby. Hope you enjoyed it. Hope O time lines up in the next few days for you!

Katrina, have fun! I like to shop, just not for clothes. I'm so picky, I usually walk out with nothing. Ugh! I'd much rather shop for house things. It's cold here today, but the sun is shining which helps. Now if the wind would just stop, it would be much better. i'm not complaining though -- I love fall!

AFM, I was a bum and slept in and now just sitting here drinking my coffee and Pinteresting. I have a hot date to clean my house today. And do laundry. Yes, more. It is never ending I swear. And there's only 2 of us! How can that be? Lol. Day 2 of clomid. Nothing major to complain although that could be the headache I have had since yesterday I suppose. It's just kinda nagging and there, so I can tolerate that if it's gonna get me a baby. Today I also plan on getting back on the eating healthy bandwagon. I have fallen off for about oh a month. Ugh. Gotta climb back on. Lose a few pounds again, hopefully that will help the clomid out. I'm struggling with the thought of not temping. I really like to see those crosshairs and that obvious temp jump like I got last cycle, but maybe if I don't it will help cut the stress and help me get pregnant. Last time it happened, I just pretty much gave up on it, focused on losing weight and we were surprised with our little guy. Maybe that's what I need to do again.. take my clomid, do my OPKs because the doctor said to, and go on about my life focusing on something other than getting pregnant. Step away from Dr. Google and stop trying to figure out that one little tip, trick, or secret that's going to help me get pregnant. He's been saying that for months.. I'll never live it down if he's right ;) but it won't matter as long as we get a healthy & happy baby out of the deal. It actually just dawned on me last night that he wasn't really on board with getting pregnant until last cycle because he wanted me to have longer to heal from my C-section.. he is now, but I just realized last night that he really didn't want to get pregnant yet until just last month. Poor guy. His wife is SO stubborn.. lol.

Testing Nov. 17 :)

Hi gals. We got rerouted and now in airport for layover for six hours! Wtf airlines are the worst, and no one is responsible, ya know? Won't be getting home til after 11 pm. Couldn't take my temp this morning so dot know what's up with ovulating, but still gettin lots of ewcm. I'm hoping, like Cassidy, that Dtd on fri and sat will have our bases covered if I ov today or tomorrow until we get home and can send in more troops. Ttc sucks.

Mirolee-I hope the rest of your trip home goes smoothly!
I was antiquing and going to specialty shops no clothes. I hate shopping for clothes. Nothing fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->