{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Mirolee-There's always the mile high club...:winkwink:

^^lol
Dang this thread is quiet tonight. Why when I am bored is it so quiet.

FX for you Marie!! I hope you get your rainbow baby!!!

BB your chart looks soooooo good I have high hopes for you!!!

Wooohoooo Amelia for sexy time!!!

Nichole, how are you doing hun? :hugs:

Mirolee, hope you had an amazing vacay and hope those swimmers hang in there and that this is the month! Vacay baby is gonna happen for sure!!!!

I got sexy time last night and despite it being too late i'm sure, it was lots of fun lol. I love when we actually enjoy ourselves and it's not like a mission to make a baby. It needs to be like that always, and I think taking all the TTC lingo/logistics out of our everyday conversations will help a lot. :) Got a LITTLE temp rise this morning, was hoping for a bigger jump. FX tomorrow it goes up and I get my crosshairs.

Cassidy-I am glad your temp seems to be staying high and it is helping your dh by you not telling him. FX for you!!

Katrina, that sounds so fun!

Cassidy, yay for sexy time any time :)

Afm, I think I'm going to make a hair appointment this week and chop it off. I need a change. Hubby likes it shorter anyway. I'm excited for December. Hubby planned a week day getaway for us. Love him. I may temp til O just to confirm it. I don't know. I'm nervous not temping.. but the break sounds great, too. Today was productive, but still lots to do. Always, right? Lol. Back to trying to be a healthy eater tomorrow. And on that note, I'm headed to bed. Have a great night!

I'm excited for December too! We have a big family trip to Disneyland planned, it should be a lot of fun! It's always nice to get a new hairstyle, i'm a little ancy cutting mine off when I do but hey, it's hair, it grows back lol. FX for you this cycle!!!!

Hey girls - just checking in.

Sorry Mirolee - have a cocktail and talk dirty?

Cassidy - great work on the BD - it's all good practice right?

Katrina - that's what it was like for me the other day - sooooooo bored lol.

Sandy - i LOVE big changes and hair grows back - send us a pic!!

Julie - hahahahahahhahahaa I wonder if there was an airport motel close by??

AFM - dh and i worked all day on his application. He's happy with it and I'm happy that he's happy (and we didn't fight - last time I got so frustrated but this time he was really involved and didn't just dump it in my lap to proof-read). Went to have a shower - POAS before I jumped in, pee was super diluted so I didn't think much would happen but BAM insta-positive!!!! SQUEEEEEEE! Told DH to jump in with me but he's had some performance anxiety from stressing about the job interview. Got me off and promised to finish the deed later tonight. Ate chinese with our housemate and now doing the final check of the application. Hoping he satisfies himself that he's all prepared so that he can give me a good rogering. I debated not telling him (and was only going to tell him about the OPK after the shower) but decided to give him the heads-up that "this is kind of an important thing we need to do" and he was like.. OOOOOOOOOOooohhhh o_O gotcha.

Will poas tomorrow again to see if the ball is/has dropped. Might have to do an emergency run into see the doc for another scan if it's still positive because she wanted to visualize the follicle one more time if i'm still surging. Will see tomorrow... would make this a CD14/15 ovulation - awaaaay earlier than the previous two cycles!!

Eeeek amelia thats awesome lines up perfectly with your bd timing!! Fx!!!! It seems like everything is falling into place for you guys!

EGG- WHITE- CREAMY- MUCAS FTW (if someone had told me last year that I'd be sharing all these gross intimate details with women on the internet I'd have laughed in their face)

Yay for sexy time Cassidy!!

Amelia that's brilliant timing :happydance:

AFM - Another rise! I refuse to get excited! FF said possible Triphasic on day 26 :wacko:

Your chart looks soooooo good bb!!!!! Eeeeek fx for you

Trying not to be too hopeful! I will be extra crushed if AF turns up this month. My chart is looking brilliant!

Eurgh Hubby just found a spiders nest in our bananas. Freaking out!!

I'm wondering if I need to call someone?? My husband has stood on it but what if he hasn't killed it??

I've rang the shop. They want the packet and bananas. I am NOT rooting in the bin where there is a bloody spiders nest! I'm sat in tears and just had to run to the toilet because I thought I was going to be sick. I've worked myself up over it so much!

BB, your chart looks awesome!! How disgusting on the spiders. Oh gosh, those are the worst! And snakes, but mostly spiders.

Cassidy, FX for you!! Disney sounds fun. We are just going on a 2 night get away to the city.

Amelia, FX for you. Timing sounds amazing!

Afm, I.just want to stay in bed today. Not sad, but not up to dealing with the world today either. A case of the Mondays maybe? Well and hubby is off.. lucky ducky! We had another cry session last night. Ugh. I'm tired of those! He hates for me to get my hopes up, but I can't help it. If I didn't, I would probably never get out of bed. He assures me it will happen. It all started because he said something about AF and after she left, did we have to.screw like jack rabbits, and I said not exactly because I I'ed so late last cycle it might be another week before that starts, but even if I O the same time that we should know before family Christmas on December 14. He just hates to see me disappointed. Hopefully last month was the last time. They are calling for some snow here tonight. I'm pretty excited! I love snow. Af is so much lighter the past month and this one. Idk why. I'm not complaining though!!

I am going to temp til crosshairs. I can't bring myself not to, especially taking the clomid. Then I will stop. FX for earlier O. Cd 23 is a long way off..

Hi girls. Just Just catching up with what I have missed.
Bb. Hows the mouth ? Fx for you this month. When u next testing ? Also I saw a a programme only the other night about banana spiders. A guy had to have the exterminater out as they are sooooo dangerous.

Sandy. Have a duvet day and watch films. Its hard seeing a bfn every month but you'll get there. What cycle days do u take clomid ?

Morgan. Yay for a pink bundle.

mirolee. Hope you had a fab holiday.

Amelia and cass. You both sound like you have had perfect timing for humping.

And hope all you other ladies are ok. Any word from nichole ?

Not much to report from me. Had an ultrasound and all is fine . So pumped for ttc again next month. I have been exercising and eating healthy so hoping the body is in good shape now.

I'm taking it days 3-7. That's what the Dr wants. Hopefully it will do the trick this month. It worked last month, so I'm praying we get a BFP this time around.

Glad everything looks great for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->