{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

My mouth seems to be on and off, seems ok one minute and sore the next. My gums bled so much this morning when I brushed them. I've booked myself in with a Dentist at work tomorrow.

I'm gonna test Friday or Saturday if AF hasn't arrived.

As for the bananas, turns out they are from Columbia!!! :wacko: I've taken the packet to store, they gave me flowers and now just waiting to hear from the store about some vouchers.

Sandy I'm sorry your having such a hard time, I can't even begin to imagine how much harder TTC must be for you :hugs:

One sign doesn't mean anything - keep calm honey xxx

It's DH's interview today!!! I've been up since 6. Fixed him some breakfast and then ran over to work to print off some stuff for him. If he's nervous, he's dealing with it very well. Another raging +ive OPK, no BD this morning for obvious reasons but going to get in one last one tonight.

Amelia- Such AWESOME TIMING!!! Ohmagawsh I just hope hope hope this is the end of the crappy TTC journey for you guys! And that he gets the job and just.. HAPPILY EVER AFTER- THE END!!! :)

And BB what a picture perfect chart! You are so strong to have not tested this a.m. ;)
Oh and I was cringing and watching where I stepped this morning over the spider nest you found... Ugh I don't even know what I would have done!!!

Mirolee- GET TO BD tonight! Praying you have another low temp tomorrow so you guys have an extra day to catch that egg! I have a feeling Femara is just what you needed by the sounds of that EWCM ;) lol

No point Morgan. Yesterday's was a BFN. I didn't get a BFP until I was 2 weeks late with my son but have no idea when I O'd because we were NTNP. I think I worked it out that I was 4 weeks 4 days when I got my BFP.

Thanks Morgs - I'm not getting too worked up. I'm not temping at all (at the behest of the doc) and we won't be able to nail the O day (if I O tomorrow) because he will already be gone so although the chances will be good they won't be ideal. Incidentally this is what happened last cycle and we obviously didn't convert last month. Only thing different this time is that I've had the tube wash done and a load of crap came out for a few days so maybe there was some rubbish in there from the termination/ruptured cyst that was getting in the way?? I'm heartened that the stats say roughly a normal % of the population get preg after that procedure with no other interventions (30%) so maybe that will be me... but if not we've already planned a big december bang-a-thon, lol.

I think I've given up on happily ever after but i'd be pretty happy with living life to the full :)

BB-I love your chart seriously its amazing!! FX
Amelia-Yay!! I am glad your dh is there!
Sandy-Hugs sent your way.
AFM: CD 10 and watery cm which is normal for me. I hope for an earlier O this month-but I forgot to do an opk this morning.

Amelia your words make me giggle :lol:

Does anyone know what breast self exam means on Fertility Friends specifics please?

Mirolee, FX! Femara seems to be doing something good different for you . I hope that's just what you needed!,

BB, I'd still be upset over the spider nest. Disgusting! I can't believe you didn't get a BFP until 2 weeks late! Did you wait that long to.test?

Amelia, FX for you guys! Good luck with hubbys interview :)

Morgan, how are you??

Nichole, hope you're doing ok!!

Day 3 of clomid on the books. Please ovaries, cooperate just this once and make a little eggie. Meet up, join up, and make this mama a baby! All I want for Christmas is a BFP. :)

I will, it was pretty funny. I went to the restroom then yelled shit dh was like "what's wrong." "I forgot to use an opk" was my answer. He said "oh I thought it was something serious."

Sandy I tested when I was late, I had shadows but after the Doctor practically laughing in my face and a urine sample at the doctors coming back negative I gave up. I just happened to try once more 2 weeks late. It was a blaring positive. I think I was 4 weeks 4 days.

Thanks Katrina! FX for you!! Just do one later? Mine always seem darker in the afternoon.

I will-I just normally test twice a day. But oh well. It is snowing outside :-( I want to go south for the winter.

BB - you do a breast exam immediately after AF is done - it's the time in your cycle that you have the least amount of hormones flying around your body so it's a great time to check your boobies. Best time is in the shower (although this link says to lie down). Get all soapy - it'll help you feel if there are any lumps. If you check later in your cycle you'll have estrogen or progesterone and the prog in partic makes your boobs lumpy and full. Last time I freaked out because I found a bump it was last week of my cycle. Apparently during the tww i have "lumpy boobs" (doc's term not mine, lol)

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breas...on/breast-cancer-early-detection-acs-recs-bse

My cervix is slightly open today so not feeling hopeful :(

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Mine felt open after O and I was freaking out about it, you can ask Amanda lol but turns out I was preggo and no need to worry

Do any of you who may have PCOS think/know if a low carb diet really matter or more managing calories to manage weight? I don't want to be counterproductive for the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->