{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Dont worry bb. All looks positive for you. I wouldn't over check the cervix though as the dr told me if you are preg then if you fiddle around in there you can get an infection. Before I knew I was preg I was feeling my cervix all the time and they never seemed to change.

Amelia hope you catch that egg and dh interview goes well. Hopefully you can get a post interview celebratery boning in tonight.

Ahh im jealous katrina. I love the snow. Hoping we get some this year but dont tend to get much by the seaside .

as far as i understand, the pcos-weight relationship is something like this: one result of PCOS can be insulin resistance. this can cause weight gain. if you are able to eat a diet that helps control your blood sugar levels, it can help with the insulin resistance, which will help with the weight. and if you are heavier and lose some weight, your liver/insulin doesnt need to work so hard/produce so much, and since insulin is a hormone, regulating it can help regulate other hormones. so, if you can find a diet (not necessarily low carb) that has a low glycemic index or keeps your blood sugar from spiking, it helps with everything in your body, including reproduction.
does that help at all?

Good luck.
On a totally unrelated note. What breed is your doggie ? He/she has a very cheeky face. I am dog mad

Another temp rise today but FF wants to put me O'ing yesterday. I know that didn't happen my temps are slow rising the first 2 days usually so i'm 3dpo today!!! Woot woot!!!

Nice work Cassidy!

My dog is a Duck Tolling Retriever (Nova Scotia) x Aussie x teddy bear. My other one looks like a little black wolf (Kelpie x Border Collie). Both are super sweet.

as far as i understand, the pcos-weight relationship is something like this: one result of PCOS can be insulin resistance. this can cause weight gain. if you are able to eat a diet that helps control your blood sugar levels, it can help with the insulin resistance, which will help with the weight. and if you are heavier and lose some weight, your liver/insulin doesnt need to work so hard/produce so much, and since insulin is a hormone, regulating it can help regulate other hormones. so, if you can find a diet (not necessarily low carb) that has a low glycemic index or keeps your blood sugar from spiking, it helps with everything in your body, including reproduction.
does that help at all?

Ok, thanks. That's pretty much what I have read, too. I just wanted some other opinions. I will aim for a low carb diet, which has worked for me the last time I got pregnant. I usually aim for 100-130 grams of carbs per day, paired with protein. I'll look into low GI diets, too. I try to eat meats, cheese, nuts, veggies, and a few fruits and light Greek yogurt. I try to avoid artificially sweetened foods and drink lots of water. I lost 20 pounds in about a month to six weeks and quit when I discovered I was pregnant. I lost all my pregnancy weight (40 pounds! ) doing it. I have slacked lately and between that and the clomid, gained about 8 pounds. Ugh. Back at it I guess.

Yay Cassidy!! :) FX for you!

Good luck, KIA!! FX for you, too.

Hope your scan is good Amelia. FX!

Nice work Cassidy!

My dog is a Duck Tolling Retriever (Nova Scotia) x Aussie x teddy bear. My other one looks like a little black wolf (Kelpie x Border Collie). Both are super sweet.

Ahh they sound super cute. I have 2 greyhounds and a whippet. They are my 3 babies. Love them to bits :)

Amelia-good luck at the scan! I hope dh interview goes well!
Colette-You can have it, One storm last year we got like 2 feet it sucked.
Cassidy-3 dpo!! Yay
AFM: Spent some time in the snow letting my bull out with his ladies. Here's some pictures of my heifers and the bush at the driveway

Attachments

• snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
That looks awsome. I really want to ride your bull. (Not being rude lol )
It looks lovely there. Ill post a pic of my miserable view in a bit !

Lol Durango would probably let you he's an old show bull, we have to halter him to get him moving. Typical Hereford. The one we moved today is a Shorthorn and he could hurt someone, not as tame and would probably run away. That's okay Amelia wants to ride my tractor:haha:

Ill swap you a fierce bull and snow for miserable cold dark and rainy night . I'm sure I could tame him , animals seem to like me:mamafy:

Attachments

• 20131111_204515.jpg
    20131111_204515.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20131111_204421.jpg
    20131111_204421.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
I forget about the time change sometime. It will be in the 20s tonight. Nice and chilly.

Augh interview not going well. They have changed the terms of what they want and are giving him the run around. You'd think if you bothered to make someone put together a 30 min presentation and compile three pages worth of information about their experience (in addition to standard application process and cover letter), fly someone out for a job interview, pay for their hire car and offer to put them up in a hotel you'd at least square away what you want first. They changed the title but not the job duty description and now they are grilling him and telling him he isn't a good fit for what they want (which wasn't communicated to him prior to walking in the room). He's pretty upset. The job for which he was a good fit is now filled. What a f*cking waste of his time.

They literally have him waiting in the foyer while they go see if they have a different job opening available... talk about shit show.

Makes me want to quit this and go back to boulder with him tonight :(

And this is last year . We flooded so badly we couldn't leave the house for a week and had to wee in a bucket! ! Uk sucks!

Attachments

• 20121004_072950.jpg
    20121004_072950.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79