• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I'm just not convinced. The only way I was able to see something was when I held it up to the light. In the picture I uploaded the sunlight is directly behind the test. I will just wait to see what my prog. results were like first before testing again. I just called and the girl said to call back around 3pm. If the numbers sound good then i will test again tomorrow. I want to easily find two obvious lines. :bfp: We'll see! Work should keep me busy until then.

Hugs ladies!:flower:

Sandy- Hrmm maybe a fallback rise?

Marie- I think I see something. Test again tomorrow or the next day!

Britt- omg a burger sounds like heaven right now. Fx your sickness stays away!

Afm temp went back up! I'm hoping it stays that way and that really was implantation yesterday. Guess we will find out in a few days when I test.

I'm really excited for you Nichole! I get excited for all of us in the TWW but everything looks just so promising for you this month! I really hope you get your :bfp: soon love!

FRERs don't lie though Marie!! Any way you can snap another pic so Cass can tweak it for you?

Sandy- It's okay sweets, it usually fluctuates around 4/5DPO. You def had a high progesterone surge as seen by temps so I wouldn't lose sleep over it!

Britt- Ooooh Red Robin. We have one 30 mins away and I keep begging Hubs to take me so I'm uber jealous!! Hope you get some Zofran so you don't feel like a zombie anymore.. trust me ik the feeling :p

Nichole- I don't even know what to say this morning! It's just so picture perfect!! I hope this is it and you get the little rainbow you guys deserve so much! I want you to be preggo so bad! I want you all preggo! I hate seeing anyone struggle.. and my 5 months sucked enough so I have so much respect for the motivation and strength you girls keep showing.. praying always!! <3

I just got too excited last month with the tweak. I'm banning tweaking my tests for now but who knows how long the ban will last LOL. :haha:

Happy Halloween ladies!
Sorry I have been gone the last few days. Temp has stayed lower but has risen, if that makes sense. Its been going up about .1 a day. Still no sign of the witch though, I hope she doesn't hit me like she did last month.

I thought fallback rise, but I read that usually happens at 2-3 dpo. So Idk. I googled it this morning. Too early for implantation I imagine.. so Idk. I guess I wait! :)

FX for you Marie!!

Thanks Morgan. :)

Katrina, that sounds good! FX! What dpo are you?

Nichole, your chart looks soooo good!! FX for you!

I want to test tomorrow at 10dpo but I know I should wait. How long after possible implantation does a test turn positive?

Nichole-It depends on the how sensitive they are. But if it doubles every day. I would say around day 4/5. if it goes 2/4/8/16/32.

I want to test tomorrow at 10dpo but I know I should wait. How long after possible implantation does a test turn positive?

I've read 2-3 days, but it depends on sensitivity of the test. Test and if its not a BFP, wait another day or two and test again. FX for you!! You deserve it so much.

I might do a frer tomorrow for shits and giggles. If it's negative ill wait a few days. I don't think I have any symptoms... Occasional back pains, I did have tender bbs last night but it was gone this morning. Oh and I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. I don't want to look to into these possibly symptoms though. They could be anything.

I was going to test tomorrow too-but I am leaning towards saturday. Because I want to wait until I am late. I can't waste my only test.

Morning Ladies,

Took me a while to find the new thread and then catch up on 11 pages! I have been swamped at work lately, I can barely get on here to keep up. I've been down lately about TTC...even though we just started I already feel like its never going to happen which I know is irrational but its how I feel. DH has really been very distant with me and not helpful around the house with both cleaning and fixing things. I thought that once I gave the green light to start trying he would be all over me and its been the exact opposite...I told him the other day that I feel like a picture on the wall in our house...its always there but you never really pay attention to it. I'm sure this is only temporary and we have a lot going on but its just so frustrating. Hopefully he will start making an effort since I attempted a date night for us last night with homemade "big mac" burgers and pumpkin carving and it ended in tears since he couldn't tear himself away from his computer and Celtics Game on TV...He knew he screwed up. I've given up on temping this month, I know i didn't ovulate and I'll just be expecting AF in the next week or so and if she doesn't come I'll see if I can get another prescription of Provera from the Dr and start fresh in November.

Sorry for the rant...

Who's testing this weekend??

Brittney-Sorry about your dh. Men are so dense sometimes.
Nichole is testing tomorrow, I might Saturday if the witch isn't here by then. I don't know if anyone else is.

Happy Halloween ladies! Sorry to all of those who are having a hard time. Huge hugs!

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I forgot to brush my hair AND put on deodorant this morning. whoops.

I'm sorry things are so rough Brittany :hugs: I hope things get better soon.

I'm on the fence about testing tomorrow I have two frers and 1 blue dye clearblue so I have enough tests but I really don't want to see another :Bfn:

Happy Halloween ladies! Sorry to all of those who are having a hard time. Huge hugs!

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I forgot to brush my hair AND put on deodorant this morning. whoops.

Now that you mention that...I'm not sure I put deodorant on this morning either!

LOL Amanda I forget deo every frickin morning and finally started carrying it with me in my purse! Hahaha I have to nonchalantly swipe it on every morning at work hoping no one sees lol!!

So excited for all the testing coming up.. I hope we can just check ALL of you off the list, everyone deserves a little bean so much!

And I have a little bump in my A-line skirt and pumpkin colored silky shirt. Glad I dressed up for Halloween, I've gotten so many comments on how I may be starting to SHOW! Will post pic later but I am pretty happy today after hearing that. Off to buy some sheets on my lunch break- our KING BED finally shipped and will be here tomorrow!! Ahh! We also bought a beauutiful dark cherry sleigh bed to stick it in.. one happy girl right hurr! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->