{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Yep its a big time diff its 9pm here so off to bed soon.

Ahhh thats really shit Amelia. What complete dicks to do that. Its so unfair after all the prep and travelling. I hope they find an alternative for him.

It's a f*cking joke. I'm so angry - he worked so hard and is so good at his job and to be made to feel like this is not ok.

Like, I know the company is growing at an astronomical rate but ffs, how about a Q/C process so you don't inconvenience people and waste their time.

I haven't heard from him now for about 20 mins - I'm hoping that's a good sign and they want to continue with the interview because they have a job they think he'd be a good for.

I love my job, but I really do love my husband more - this might be the straw on the camel's back.

Ahhh thats really shit Amelia. What complete dicks to do that. Its so unfair after all the prep and travelling. I hope they find an alternative for him.

Same time here. I'm off to bed shortly too. Not feeling to great. I've had a headache on and off since Saturday and now I have a really noisy bubbly stomach and sorry for TMI but I think I'm constipated :(

Go with your gut instinct. Nothings more important than family and happiness. If they can treat him like this when he doesn't work for him then imagine what it would be like to be employed by them. At the end of the day its their loss if they dont hire him and something will come up. Everything happens for a reason. Fx the perfect job comes up soon.

BB-I can't believe I am saying this but Yay for constipation!

Same time here. I'm off to bed shortly too. Not feeling to great. I've had a headache on and off since Saturday and now I have a really noisy bubbly stomach and sorry for TMI but I think I'm constipated :(

Ahh get to bed bb. Fingers crossed its a good sign though. Night night gals

This weather is cold and gray and blah. Matches my mood. Ugh. Must. Kick. This. Funk. I have so much to be thankful for.

Amelia, that's ridiculous!

Amelia, FX!

I can't believe I'm saying this but it's now gone the other way which is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with my son!

I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but I have so many! I am going to be extra gutted this month if AF arrives!

So interview went terrible as I've already mentioned. DH was pretty upset. We met back at the house after my scan and had lunch. He was worried I'd be upset. I'm not. I told him that there was a selfish part of me that doesn't want to work and just wants to have babies and chickens and that part of me didn't want him to get the job, lol.

So now we plan next steps.

Oh yeah, the scan - had an US. Giant early-growing egg is GONE and doc said there is fluid which means I ovulated either some time last night or early this morning!!!! Doc was very please we'd been nailing each other the past few days.

Bloods scheduled for next monday and then she said preggo test the following monday after that.

Told DH if we get preg this cycle we can call the kid Space or Ex or Mars or something equally dorky since the only reason we nailed it this month is because of this job interview.

Going to try one for more BD this afternoon to seal the deal.

Amelia, at least you have O'ed and I'm a tad jealous you are like 298234% sure due to a scan! :) FX!

hahah - well don't be too jealous, I didn't get to see exactly what we were looking for - doc wanted to visualize everything BEFORE the ball dropped to make sure the egg was the right size and because I got the +ive opk last night it was a fraction too late. So we don't have the whole story which is a bit frustrating. I think her main concern is I have "lots and lots of eggs" but we don't know if they are actually mature.

Oh my Amelia- get to BD you have those precious hours still!! What did the BD look like the last few days?? FX'd!!!

So excited for both of you (BB!) :)

And sandy don't get down.. All is well just relax until that pos OPK haha. Like I said I've heard so many stories of Clomid Bfps and I bet you O sooner this month! You will get your rainbow soon.. It's possible as you know so it's only a matter of time!!! Try and keep busy I know it can really invade your mind. Holiday cooking or whatnot, ik you're trying to eat better but you deserve to treat yourself too ;) Praying this all ends soon for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->