{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amelia, hope this is it!

Cassidy. Hurray for TWW!

BB, so excited for you to test on Friday/Saturday!

Afm, I had a nice birthday with hubby. I had to work but it was okay. Chopped all my hair off and dyed it red. Ringing in my 30s with a new look LOL

6DPO today!

Your hair sounds lovely!!

Yayyyy Amelia perfect timing! FX for you!

AFM - temperature dipped from 37.18 to 37.10 this morning. Hoping and praying that it goes back up tomorrow! If it goes down again I'm most likely out! :(

Nailed it- got one last shag i before the airport. Sore boobs already, so tired catch up tomorrow.

Hair sounds fab marie. Post a piccie.

Fx bb. Hoping for a bfp for you

Marie, that sounds lovely! FX for you. :)

Amelia, FX for you. Perfect timing. Now, just to relax and ugh.. wait!

BB, fx! You're not out yet so don't give up!

Thanks Morgan. Trying to keep my chin up and not get my hopes up too high this time around though. Just trying to stay busy and such. Tryin to be healthy, but it's hard this time of year for sure! Lol. I do hope you're right though! I also hope you're doing well! How is the bleeding? Is that all gone finally??

AFM, it snowed last night. About an inch or maybe 2 I'd say. It's so pretty, but I do NOT want to go out in it. I really really wanted to stay in bed today. It's going to be a busy day. And a late day. But busy is good. Day 4 of clomid down.. almost done. Everyone kept asking me if I was sun burned or if my blood pressure as up yesterday. I think maybe the clomid made me flushed? I wasn't cold. It was weird. I am getting in the Christmas spirit a bit. The snow helped a lot. I just want to get the foundation for little guy's stone poured and the stone itself set, which should all be finished by Saturday.. then I'm on board for cold weather, snow, and Christmas everything.

Morning Ladies...

still super busy at work which makes it hard to keep up during the day but I promise I'm reading along...I can't remember where I last posted but
Yay Morgan for a girl!
Happy Birthday Marie...what a way to bring on the 30s!
BB I have my finger and toes crossed tightly for you...I hope you get your BFP this month.
Sandy and Nichole...I'm so sorry af got you both
Amelia...woohoo for early positive OPK!! I hope this is your month!
I'm sorry if theres anyone I missed...I'll try to go back and update if I did miss someone.

AFM, I am still not in a good place. I asked DH to go to counseling with me so I can say some of the things I've had on my mind in a controlled environment with someone that can help him understand what he is doing. I am on cd 40 and starting another round of provera tonight if this doesn't help reset my system and make me start ovulating on my own we may have to wait until summer to start clomid and fertility testing when insurance will pay for it.

Brittney, for what it's worth, my insurance doesn't cover cookie or fertility stuff either, but the rx was only $35 or so. You can always call the pharmacy and ask the cost. Letrazole (femara) also not covered - $3.85 for a rx. Worth asking about....
Afm, 1dpo! I always get depressed right after I ovulate thinking we didn't do it enough or right. Amelia, I think we're aligned! I guess we'll see how good or bad Thanksgiving will be...

Marie-I will fb stalk your hair!
Amelia and Mirolee-I hope for a thanksgiving bfp for both of you!!
AFM: I got an almost positive opk and more watery cm. So I hope I o sooner then cd 18 this time!

Sorry can't catch up properly but FF changed my O date when I put EWCM in today! Weird!

HI ladies, sorry I've been MIA, trying to take a break from TTC'ing/ the boards on the weekends. I had my IUD put in yesterday. Horrible experience, but all the cramping and bleeding has stopped already. I'll catch up this am, work is a little busy.

HI ladies, sorry I've been MIA, trying to take a break from TTC'ing/ the boards on the weekends. I had my IUD put in yesterday. Horrible experience, but all the cramping and bleeding has stopped already. I'll catch up this am, work is a little busy.

I am glad your feeling better. Was this the second time they tried to put it in?

Thanks Mirolee, I'm hoping once hubs and I straighten things out so I'm not so stressed all the time...my body will stop acting so crazy lol. I think i will probably ask the pharmacist tonight about femara and clomid tonight though.

I had a good cry in the bathroom at work and I'm feeling a little better now. I do have a question for you ladies with the new cars, I saw someone is getting the Rogue...can you let me know what you think because my lease is coming to an end soon and Rogue is on my list of potential new cars, thanks!

Thanks Mirolee, I'm hoping once hubs and I straighten things out so I'm not so stressed all the time...my body will stop acting so crazy lol. I think i will probably ask the pharmacist tonight about femara and clomid tonight though.

I had a good cry in the bathroom at work and I'm feeling a little better now. I do have a question for you ladies with the new cars, I saw someone is getting the Rogue...can you let me know what you think because my lease is coming to an end soon and Rogue is on my list of potential new cars, thanks!

:hugs: Sorry you're having a rough time, hun! I can't remember who has the rogue, but they love it. Maybe Kara? I have a 2013 toyota highlander that I LOVE love love.

Katrina, yes, this was the second try. They had to numb me up like crazy and use all sorts of contraptions to dilate my cervix to get it in. Even with the pain medication and local, I still passed out from the pain. Bleck. I had big plans of being super productive tomorrow on my day off, but spent the rest of the day in bed with a heating pad.

OH and I got into a big fight this weekend which led to him cancelling his appointment. Oh well. I can't push it, I cant force him to go, I can't even explain my desire for a baby in a way that makes him want to go. I truly have given up. If we ever have a baby, i will be thrilled, right now it is not in our future.

Ugh Amanda! How awful all the way around!! I'm so sorry.

Bb, how odd!

Afm, apparently after January 1, my insurance doesn't cover anything for fertility. Wtf!

:hugs: Amanda i'm sorry the experience was so painful :( That's horrible :hugs: :hugs:

BB- sooo weird FF changed your O date just because of EWCM!! Hmmmm. Either way, your chart is still rockin' and i'm excited for you!!!!

Boo Amanda! I am sorry, I hope things get better.
Sandy-That stinks, I pretty much think our insurance sucks so fertility coverage is unlikely. I wish I lived somewhere where it was required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->