{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Yep weird! I'm trying not to symptom spot but major crampy today, slightly nauseous and sore boobs! I've had quite a bit of EWCM too!

BB-I wish you would test. Your chart is freaking awesome!

I'm so sorry Amanda, that is horrible...feel better and I hope OH comes around.

I know I know. I understand. It's the selfish POAS addict in me yelling out to test! LOL

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA. Been having a rough time over here this past week. Anyone hear of a thing called progesterone rage? I guess you can get a bit crazy when stopping progesterone. I had a pretty bad episode the other day. I lost my mind and went nuts on DH. I didn't even feel like myself, I just saw red and went in full blown rage mode. I've calmed down since then and haven't had any problems. DH took a few days and patched everything up. I really freaking hope that is doesn't happen again this cycle.

Hope everyone is doing well! I have quite a few pages to catch up on :haha:

I know I know. I understand. It's the selfish POAS addict in me yelling out to test! LOL

It's screaming at me too don't worry! :lol: I've convinced myself I'm pregnant but really don't want to get my hopes up!

cassidy- i hope u caught that eggie

nichole- sorry hun. feel better!

I've pretty much convinced myself I'm never getting pregnant today. Between the insurance thing, dumb people, and girls that need to bring their newborn in and flaunt them around for an hour, I'm all of 2 seconds from going home and getting in bed because I hate the world and life in general. None of this is my usual self. I have no idea why I feel this way. I'm just pissed, mad, frustrated, irritated, and grumpy. It's not PMS.. AF is gone. I think I'm just losing my mind. Lol.

I'm sorry Sandy :( FX this month is your month!

I am so thankful for the NHS. I couldn't imagine having to pay for any medical treatment I needed!

Bb I really want you to test. You have great symptoms.

Sandy . Dont beat yourself up. Clomid can cause bad temper, depression and sweating all the time. I had that when I took it. Im hoping to get clomid prescribed this Friday so ill join you with the random mood swings next month

Also to those of you im friends with on facebook I jave deactivated my account for a while. I get sick of baby pictures , dinner pictures and abused animals pictures. Didnt want you to think I'd defriended you

I am extremely guilty of posting dinner pictures. (and breakfast pictures...andcocktail pictures...)

I was looking for my cat this morning.... I never thought to look in my dryer. (Cassidy, that's for you!)

Attachments

• sunny.jpg
    sunny.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
hahahaha omg Niki your kitty is soooo cute!!! <3 <3

Sandy, it's GOING to happen for you! I know it will. I know you'll probably want to stab me for saying this but it's only your 5th cycle, and only your second on clomid!!! Your chart last month looked waaaay better than the months before!!! That rainbow BFP is seriously right around the corner :hugs: chin up!

Colette :hugs: I know it can get hard at times. You're going to get your BFP too.

All of us will when it's our time. It sucks it takes longer for some than others, but I totally believe every single woman in this thread will have their baby, and then we can all support each other through motherhood and maybe end up TTC again at the same time ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->