{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

And Mirolee- yaaay for TWW! Vacay BFP is on the way!!!

Nichole- What a shitty thing to have to deal with!! But hey, I think DH can deal with a few lash outs in order to get a baby ;) lol!!! This cycle is the cycle hun.

Haha it wasn't any of you guys it was a few idiots I went to school with clogging up my fb feed.

aw shit i post dinner pics all the time. Sorry girl.

Sorry Nichole- wow, prog rage. That's kinda epic. Sending you love.

Sandy - i feel you. I just try to hard to block it all out. DH finished last night and stood up, "Top Gun high-fived" himself and said "yeah, that was the one" and put his pants back on. It was hilarious but I'm so scared of even laughing because what if it doesn't work (again). We have good insurance but we are burning through it.

Amanda - AUGH. Here if you need. Wanna come and hang out? I have a big fat martini ready for you.

BB- ThisISYourMotherFuckingMONTH.

AFM - 24 hours dpo and feel ok. Boobs a bit sore, gassy sassy stomach is gone and I had a pretty good sleep even though DH left last night :( Bad news is my neck is broken - hurts to move my head.

i'm guilty of posting food pics. but the political ones, the animal ones, and esp the baby ones - ergh. so yep, i get it!
please please please dear Pele - send some vacation mojo to the sperm and egg inside me right this very minute to meet up and do a hulu baby dance!

Nichole-Sorry this month was so hard on you! I am glad your feeling better
Amelia-I am sorry your dh left but glad he was there for O
Sandy and Colette-I know it is hard to block out!
AFM:I just ate my weight in carbs I swear. Spaghetti, potato salad and a cookie.

I think i want twins so I only have to do this once.... or triplets. I'd be cool with that.

One and done - I've always been very practical.

I would like that too. But right now I would settle for one happy healthy bean!

Ahhhhhhhh I'm jumping around!! I became a target member at Slimming World. Target weight achieved!!!

Ahh I feel awful now. I will keep my trap shut in future. I Promise it wasn't any of you gals though. You're about the only people that post interesting stuff. The final straw was when a "friend" posted the contents of a nappy asking if it looked normal. WTF !!!
Your hubby sounds hilarious amelia.
Yay well done bb. Slimming world is fab.
I have eaten way too much today. I am sure I have an issue with food. I planned on just eating 1 coconut cake and 1 piece of flapjack. Then I just ate the whole box. What a fat cow!! Had to walk the dogs for 2 hours to take some of the guilt away. This ttc stuff really gets you down grrrrrrrr

I dont think any one here is actually offended ;) We are all in the same boat. The nappy is disgusting. FSP (f*ck stupid people)

I want to gym tonight if my neck will cooperate. Ya'll are inspiring me :)

A nappy? And its contents gross! How could someone think that is okay?

I know gross isnt it. Yuk. I really need to go to the gym but instead I'm snuggled up in my pj's watching the inbetweeners. I am going to ay netball tomorrow though so that should release some fury.

hehe no one is going to know what "netball" is... except me - GO COMMONWEALTH

I forget that we have practically different languages lol. Do you not have netball?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->