{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Are you Australian amelia ? We nearly moved there last year with work. Kind of releaved we didnt as would miss the family.

I AM! Aussie born and bred.

Move to the US 4 years ago. What sort of work?? DH and I talked about England but just can't do the weather :S

I love Australia, I went there once and would love to go back.

Wow what a big decision to make , and very brave. I work with fighter jets and we have offices in Australia. Im not surprised you didnt come here. Its always raining!

Sedate him prior to travelling. Im off to dubai alone next week with work. I hate travelling alone too. Its soooo boring. Oh well it will have to be champagne all the way to pass the time :-D

Well I hated my job, had just finished wrapping up a big battle over assets with my ex, wanted to work in TV and my bf (now DH) got a job so it felt right. i dont regret it for a second :)

FIGHTER JETS!!!!

That sounds like a romantic film. How perfect. Good on ya for doing it . :)

Yeah my job is a bit random but really interesting . I love firing up the engines on the bad boys.

Hold on wait what??! You actually get to make them vroom? Holy shit awesome.

Katrina - the trick is to find somewhere he REALLY wants to go and then make a million fun stops in between :D

Fighter Jets, TV, law office- You guys make me feel boring.
I should be the one with traveling issues after what happened-but no he is antitravel.

Yeah its ace . Messes your hair up like crazy if you stand too close to the engines though.
I love the sound of your life katrina. I would love to hang out with animals . My dream job is to work with animals. Next time I'm over your way I am def stopping by for that bull ride.

I'm of to bed now. Have a headache from hell. X

Amelia - the month I got my bfp, after O day BD DH smiled and said "yup that was the baby making one." Haha he's so proud. I hope the same works out for you. He says he was in command of his swimmers that day.....

Come on over! Just give me a little notice so I can clean my house. lol

Fighter Jets, TV, law office- You guys make me feel boring.
I should be the one with traveling issues after what happened-but no he is antitravel.

I'm so down with hanging with animals - TV sounds exciting and it can be but jeeeeeeeez it can be slow. Nothing... nothing... nothing.... OMFGTHEWORLDISGOINGTOEND... nooooothing.

Haha I JUST woke up. It's almost 5pm....I got up at 11ish, made French toast and went back to sleep. I just woke up to DH staring at me asking me if I was alive.....lol

Well we always seem to have excitement. New calves, planting, hay season, fall calving weaning, winter, calving again. The other day I was pondering the cost of embryo collecting/ ivf on a cow vs human. Country girl problems lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->