{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

i would la-ove twins! OH is nervous about one, would be shitting himself over two. i'm worried we'll have one, i'll want another, and it'll take too long/i'll be too old to have a second! i'm considering ttc immediately after #1 is born.... i mean, imaginary #1, since i cant make a first baby.... geesh, too much planning.

i would la-ove twins! OH is nervous about one, would be shitting himself over two. i'm worried we'll have one, i'll want another, and it'll take too long/i'll be too old to have a second! i'm considering ttc immediately after #1 is born.... i mean, imaginary #1, since i cant make a first baby.... geesh, too much planning.

I thought I could make a baby in 3 months and have it before I turn 25. No more planning for me!

Bloody hell my stomach is giving it what for tonight. Sounds like there's a band playing in there or I'm about to erupt!

We've discussed that exact situation already - we've decided, pending doctor's advice, to try again almost immediately. I really wanted a baby before I was 30 and now I'll be 31 with the 1st (+ive thoughts) so we want to kick into high gear once we've got this one in the bag and get a bro or a sis asap.

We wanted three and are still going to try to make that happen.

I am in bed as we speak! It's 11pm here. I can't sleep and my stomach won't shut up! :lol:

I want to go to bed and not go to my meeting. Anyone want to go for me? I can't wait until its over

I'm scared to temp! I don't want another dip. I'm so ridiculously hopeful this month. Everything is perfect. I'm just hoping I'm not in the unlucky 5% who don't end up with a BFP after a Triphasic chart!

BB, what makes your chart tri-phasic? I guess I don't see it. It looks great though!!

I want one or two kids. I'm terrified of twins, but I'll take what we get. Hubby wants one or two kids.. not counting our little guy, but is leaning toward one. We will see. I'm with you Mirolee.. tooooo much planning! Ugh!

Wow it is quiet on here today. you will probably be all super chatty while I am at work tomorrow

Taking my second round of clomid tonight. I really hope this is our month. I am not temping at all this month. Just going to use opks. Maybe not temping will be the magic touch and that little bean sticks!

I have a few job interviews this week. I am trying to find something part time to get some extra money coming in. Keep your fingers crossed that one of them pans out. DH is going to try to get me a job at his work which will be pretty cool. They definitely would be more willing to work with me so DH and I get some time off together.

Hi girls! Just stopping by to read all your posts and stay updated. :)

:hugs:

Youre not out yet bb ashlees temp dropped to almost her coverline when she got her bfp

Bb how you feeling ? Dont over analyse the temps you are not out until af shows.
Nichole fx for you. I def think your wise not to temp this month.

Need some advice from you all. Work have asked if I would like to move to fort worth . It is a permanent move and would be amazing for my career. Any of you girls live in texas ? I am really unsure as it would mess up ttc. Not sure what would happen if I took the job and then said I am pregnant. I know it does happen but I would feel awful. Also not sure if I would be forced to come home if I was preg. Not sure what the rules are round the medical issues. Guessing I would have insurance through work but not 100% sure on that one. I hate decisions like this!

Sorry any advice Hun, I'm in the UK so things work differently here.

I'm feeling a bit nauseous, boobs are still sore but not a lot, cramping and lower backache.

BB, sorry about the drop, but you aren't out til AF shows! FX for you!

Nichole, FX for you!! I'm struggling to.decide whether to temp or not. My doctor told me months ago not to bother.. so its tempting to give it up, but being new to the clomid, I like to see the rise and crosshairs. Ugh. Decisions!

Colette, that sounds super awesome! Wish I had some advice. I live thousands of miles from Texas though. As long as its not in the contract or whatever, I don't see where being pregnant would matter though?

Yesterday was a rough day. Last night was better. Hope today is better , too. Hubby made me a hair appointment for tomorrow night. I hope I don't have to work late.. lots of cleaning and laundry to do tonight. I'm a tad OCD. LOL. I'm calling customer service at the insurance company today. Really though, a personal day sounds super.. with my dog and blanket and sweatpants. Lol. Last day of clomid, thank goodness. It's 14 degrees outside, 60 inside, and I'm sweating like a pig. Wow. Haha

I like temping because I like confirming O. If this cycle doesn't result in a BFP I think I will only temp until 5DPO just to be sure that I have definitely O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->