{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I do, too. Last month was the first "true" O that I feel like I had, so I'm nervous not to temp, but I think that not temping might take some of the stress off, too. It's kinda like six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess.

Yep. I wish I O'd on a certain day each month and then I'd never temp again! I temp to keep me sane. My cycles have ALWAYs been 28 days on the dot with the odd 32 thrown in but since TTC they've been all over the place which makes no sense at all :(

Are you having anything nice done to your hair?

Remember af cramps are the same as pregnancy cramps. When is af due ?

Yeh I know. It's the dip that's really made me wobble! It it dips further tomorrow then I am definitely out!

AF is due Friday.

Ahh sandy hope you feel better today. A new haircut will cheer you up. Its great to get pampered a bit.

My only worry is that I'm not a US citizen so wondering how things would work. Guessing insurance would cover anything medical ?

Thanks ladies! Nothing too crazy. I don't color or highlight my hair so its just a cut. Right now, its past my shoulders almost to my boobs and I'm cutting it about chin length with some layers for these crazy curls of mine. I'm trying to pick a style that will look good straight or curly.

Colette, I think your insurance would, but check with them?

Nichole- good luck with the job search! DH and I work together and I LOVE it.

Yes, good luck Nichole. I would love working with my hubby, too! On the other hand, I'm fine with not because its the only time we are ever apart so it let's me miss him, too. Either way, FX for you!

Sorry for TMI but I'm really constipated! Any natural remedies you can recommend? I can't take Ducolax etc because I passed out last time!

BB, can you ask a pharmacist? I always drank lots, ate lots of fiber, and tried to keep moving with walking.

Lots of fruit and veggies, oatmeal, nuts, ground flaxseed in my yogurt, and whole grain high fiber bread

Thanks girls. I've been drinking around 2 litres a day. Will try and up it and try some fibre rich foods :)

So a girl on another post sent me a link to this. She has also had a dip at 11DPO. Apparently implantation is common at 11DPO!

This gives me a little hope. I am praying I get a rise tomorrow!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
BB try coconut. Its a natural laxative. Also sugafree polo mints will make you be able to go through the eye of a needle. You have to eat a whole packet though.
Are you going to re test soon ?

Nichole, I know of a family looking for a PT nanny in petaluma for 16 month old twins. Do you have any nanny experience? GREAT family, great pay. PM me if you're interested. I'll recommend you to them!

Nichole, FX for you!! I'm struggling to.decide whether to temp or not. My doctor told me months ago not to bother.. so its tempting to give it up, but being new to the clomid, I like to see the rise and crosshairs. Ugh. Decisions!

I feel confident not temping because I did it for the last 3 months of clomid. I was able to determine a pattern for when I am ovulating and the signs I get. Maybe temp 1 more cycle so you can compare charts. Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->