{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I've got some strong mints in the cupboard. I'll try them.

If temp drops more tomorrow the. I'm 99.9% sure I'm out and AF should arrive Friday. If it rises I will test Saturday.

Bb how you feeling ? Dont over analyse the temps you are not out until af shows.
Nichole fx for you. I def think your wise not to temp this month.

Need some advice from you all. Work have asked if I would like to move to fort worth . It is a permanent move and would be amazing for my career. Any of you girls live in texas ? I am really unsure as it would mess up ttc. Not sure what would happen if I took the job and then said I am pregnant. I know it does happen but I would feel awful. Also not sure if I would be forced to come home if I was preg. Not sure what the rules are round the medical issues. Guessing I would have insurance through work but not 100% sure on that one. I hate decisions like this!

If it's a work move you can ask someone in HR what they would offer in terms of benefits. It's a fair question. Many bigger employers offer good options for health insurance even if you aren't a citizen/resident if it is a work-requested move.

I had insurance through DH's work even tho I'm not a citizen.

If you were forced to come home for pregnancy that would be, on the face of it, discriminatory... unless you were totally unable to perform your duties. That being said, many companies offer competitive maternity leave options and if you were to take a few months off and then return to normal duties that should not even be a factor in your decision making process.

I'd start with a chat to someone in HR and see what you can find out. Might also be worth seeing if anyone in the company has made a similar move and have a chat to them.

I've got some strong mints in the cupboard. I'll try them.

If temp drops more tomorrow the. I'm 99.9% sure I'm out and AF should arrive Friday. If it rises I will test Saturday.

Honey I use a little Metamucil three times a day, lots of fibrous fruit like apples and avoid meat for a few days - make some lentil soup or some daal

Here is a link to my go-to: https://dairyfreecooking.about.com/od/soupschilistews/r/lentildahl.htm

I make this ALL THE TIME. If DH wants meat you can cook up some shrimp or some chicken on the side and it goes really well with the lentils.

Re: temp dip - no it doesn't look good if you just look at the one temp ... unless it IS good because it's implantation... we all want the BFP for you so badly and we are all hoping that this is the implant dip. Chin up and hang in there x

Bb how you feeling ? Dont over analyse the temps you are not out until af shows.
Nichole fx for you. I def think your wise not to temp this month.

Need some advice from you all. Work have asked if I would like to move to fort worth . It is a permanent move and would be amazing for my career. Any of you girls live in texas ? I am really unsure as it would mess up ttc. Not sure what would happen if I took the job and then said I am pregnant. I know it does happen but I would feel awful. Also not sure if I would be forced to come home if I was preg. Not sure what the rules are round the medical issues. Guessing I would have insurance through work but not 100% sure on that one. I hate decisions like this!

We're moving to Austin, TX in June 2014 (possibly sooner, depends on OH's job offer conditions/ insurance, etc). Of all places in Texas, I wouldn't recommend Ft. Worth. It's kind of dingy and has a so-so reputation, as well as poor safety ratings (yes, there is such thing, ha!). The plus side is that the cost of living is really low, but salaries stay the same (roughly). The job conditions shouldn't change if you get pregnant. If they relocate you, you should still be able to take paid maternity leave without losing your job. ie, the job conditions and employment terms should be the exact same as they are now, if you do take the new position.

fibre one granola bars - if you've never had them, they make you poop fast!

Oh yeah Mirolee, I forgot about those! And the fiber one bars in general. And they are pretty tasty really.

Thanks Nichole. I probably will just til O and quit so I don't overanalyze. Good luck to you!! Maybe we will get BFP'S for Christmas ! :)

Starting in January, my insurance covers NOTHING fertility related. I called customer service. I'm ticked to say the very least. And absolutely PRAYING for a BFP before then.

Sandy hoping you get your bfp soon. Insurance sucks :-(
Thanks for the info girls. Good thing is I work for a massive global comp and I would be paid in uk £s plus I would get a house and they would fly out my hubby baby and dogs. Due to the nature of the work the company is in the middle of the dessert so would be a bit of a commute in I would think. Think I would need to come out and see the place before commiting.

Ill speak to hr about the details and see . Not sure im confident enough to move though.

yes, burger king can usually prompt a bathroom visit for me also. :p

Random question... If you ladies engage in sexy time right when AF ends, does it kind of jump starting it again for a day or 2? That's what happens to me and it's aggravating! DH and I had some fun this morning and it caused AF to come back. I hope it goes away by this weekend. I am planning some romantical time with DH and I want it to end with super awesome sexy time.

It always happens to me and I hate it. I guess I should have learned by now to wait another day or 2 after AF ends before having some fun.

are you having an orgasm? sometimes it does to me if I'm not "all clear" and I have a big O and it kind of shakes things out a little.... so to speak.

Nichole-- ALL THE TIME! It doesn't start back up full flow, but brings on a day of heavy spotting.

Not always and it still happens. I knew I should have waited but DH was just irresistible this morning :haha:.

That definitely happened to me Nichole. Pretty normal I think

Nichole, it happens to me, too. Af is a lot different on clomid though. Lighter and shorter. Your weekend sounds super fun! Hubby is taking me away for a couple nights to.the city the first week of December so I'm hoping for some romantical and sexy time then, too! Obviously lots of bd before then though. Glad you're back, by the way.

On the clomid sheet, where it mentions moodiness.. did any of you have that? Like super bitchy to happy to crying and so on? Or just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->