{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

yes, nichole, that is totally normal for me. (and sometimes i'll try ot have sex before my period to jump start it then also...)
frsttime, i did not put moodiness into the chart - i just knew it was there. ha. same with hot flashes - i didnt want FF to overanalyze something i knew was caused by the clomid.

Thanks Mirolee!! I try to put the bare minimum in. Silly computers :) FX the Femara dod it for you!!

the side effects of the femara were way worse for me, and then add on travel, i was dizzy and nauseous for several days..... but i didnt put it in ff. i also think my prenatal makes me queasy, even though i take it at night. meh, oh well.

Nichole, it happens to me, too. Af is a lot different on clomid though. Lighter and shorter. Your weekend sounds super fun! Hubby is taking me away for a couple nights to.the city the first week of December so I'm hoping for some romantical and sexy time then, too! Obviously lots of bd before then though. Glad you're back, by the way.

On the clomid sheet, where it mentions moodiness.. did any of you have that? Like super bitchy to happy to crying and so on? Or just me?

No it isnt just you. I went from happy to absolite psycho bitch to the point of throwing things at dh. I'm amazed he put up with it. Lucky for him I only used it for one cycle to get bfp but it sent me crazy.

Nichole totally normal. Always happens to me. I dont get a full on bleed but yukky brown stuff. TMI there girls so sorry.

Nichole, it happens to me, too. Af is a lot different on clomid though. Lighter and shorter. Your weekend sounds super fun! Hubby is taking me away for a couple nights to.the city the first week of December so I'm hoping for some romantical and sexy time then, too! Obviously lots of bd before then though. Glad you're back, by the way.

On the clomid sheet, where it mentions moodiness.. did any of you have that? Like super bitchy to happy to crying and so on? Or just me?

The first month of clomid was TERRIBLE for me when it came to moodiness. I went from zero to bitch at the drop of a hat. Poor DH that month. He was a good sport though. These other months I haven't had any moodiness problems. Mainly just hot flashes.

I love AF on clomid. Less crampy for me and shorter. It's so awesome :happydance:

Bb - Taco Bell is a great laxative!! Oh and kiwi.

Sandy - yes. I turned into captain bitchface on clomid. Then I got pregnant and I'm still driving the bitch mobile. Today is a great example. I need to go shopping but I can't even smile so I may not leave the house again. If I'm not crying today, I'm angry. Lol. Hormones.

So I get on FB and here's some girl saying she's in search of formula, she has a 7 month old and is due again in March. Time to get off FB.

Ohhh hormones! I remember that oh so well! FX it gets better for you soon. And lol at bitchmobile!

I blocked this chick on FB. She is the horrible woman who is pregnant that I've mentioned before. I just got so sick of her poor me poor me bulls*** status updates. Gah I can't stand that girl.

Nichoe- I sometimes bd when she is visiting or leaving.
I think fort worth is okay. I judged there for a week. I prefer Austin or Amarillo. I would look into the part of town you will be in and such.

https://gawker.com/detroit-reporter-drops-nuclear-f-bomb-on-live-tv-1463764587

Haha classy.

I was watching my high school musical - a very good friend of mine had just finished singing a solo and wasnt his usual awesome self. He totally forgot he was wearing a mic and as he trudged down to the dressing room you could hear him say "augh i was shit tonight so fucking shit"... cue Catholic School shock. Rofl.

Oh my! lol I wish I had some tapes from the hilarious things we did in high school.

OMFG i have so many cuts coming in, I never thought I'd say this but I love being this busy... I'll let you guys know when my stuff goes live so you can watch it!! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->