{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

9dpo is average implantation time but can definitely go up to 11dpo. Looks good to me! Good luck!

Apparently 11DPO is common so keeping my fingers tightly crossed.
My cervix is really high, firm and closed. It usually goes soft before AF so here's to hoping!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
All good signs so far! Got my fingers crossed for you!
It's been awhile since the last BFP.

Thanks, I really hope so! Trying not to get my hopes up but that temperature rise kinda gave me hope again. I have sore boobs, sore lower back and slightly nausea but they can all be AF signs!!

Oh my how exciting!!

Got some more results back from doc - all tests confirmed normal or excellent. I'm in tip top shape!

Amelia, wonderful news! Your BFP is right around the corner!!!

Countdown to pregnancy says that if that was an implantation dip then I shouldn't get a BFP until tomorrow. I have a FRER and I've just grabbed 2 cheapies in town but I really really don't want a BFN!

BB, that looks awesome. Good luck. I'd be testing, so its awesome you can wait. Lol

Don't let that bfn get you down because if you truly implanted yesterday there's no way you would get a bfp already today. I say hold out another day or two!

Yesterday was better. I'm so thankful for my hubby . He says not to worry, it will happen. It did before. And if not, we will pay for whatever somehow. Sucks worrying about that on top of it all anyway. I'm excited to get a hair cut tonight. I'm also being good. Goal is to lose 15 pounds and see if that will help. I'll probably start temping Monday. And opks too. That's cd 11.

BB, sorry! You're not out though. FX for a BFP tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->